• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: SD front cover

PSDEng

Reaction score
As the title states I'm looking for a front cover off a superduty 7.3L. Let me know what you have and how much you're asking. Please make sure that it's good and not scored up. Thanks

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Josh @ Dirty Diesels is parting out a 7.3 and may have what you want...

ghohouston

Reaction score
I have a whole low compression 2002 motor in the bed of my obs, if you're ever up near dallas, I'd give it to you CHEAP. Whole engine minus turbo, pedestal, up pipes, and hpop. It's been out in the elements since 2010, so not sure if it's rebuild able at this point, but if you want it...

ghohouston

Reaction score
I also have a front cover off a 97 engine, that I believe is identical to a SD front cover sitting in my toolbox at work.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I believe the pick up tube mounts in a different position. I already have modified a pick up tube for my pulling motor for the bed plate and would like to not have to modify another one. I'll do some searching around for the right info, but I'm almost certain they're different.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Gohouston you were right I thought they made the change in 99 but the 97 covers should be the same. Shoot me a PM and let me know how much you want.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.