• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB winter wheels

Matt_P

Reaction score
Well it snowed here today already and I have no winter wheels so I need to get some before I trash my good wheels

Im just looking for some set of stock wheels with tires with decent tread on them. I dont care if the wheels are trashed, Im not looking to spend a ton of money anyways. Id also consider some stock 20s as well that I could just put my toyos on.

Let me know what you guys might have 16s, 17s, 18s or 20s Im open to anything.

Im located in Lima, OH but I will be driving down to beans for the dyno day and could meet up down there

Thanks

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
how much are you looking to spend? I have a set of 20's i used to run on my white truck back in the day. Still in good condition too.

Matt_P

Reaction score
how much are you looking to spend? I have a set of 20's i used to run on my white truck back in the day. Still in good condition too.

I was hoping to spend around 5-600 if I just got 20s

What do the wheels look like Scotty? Sounds like something Id definitely be interested in.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
not the best picture. I cant find one that's bigger ... 20x10's

341_40489587608_1224_n.jpg

found one

http://adaptivestrategies.com/ultra_140_stargazer.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
I was thinking about this same thing on my way to work this morning - I'm gonna try to hold off till after Beans though.

I'd also like to find some 20x9s or 20x10s

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I've got a set of stock steel wheels and a set of stock aluminum rims (as soon as Bryan gets the tires off of them) that I want to sell.

Matt_P

Reaction score
not the best picture. I cant find one that's bigger ... 20x10's

341_40489587608_1224_n.jpg

found one

http://adaptivestrategies.com/ultra_140_stargazer.jpg

I like the look of those scotty! I could even plastidip them for the winter, how much are you looking to get for them?

I was thinking about this same thing on my way to work this morning - I'm gonna try to hold off till after Beans though.

I'd also like to find some 20x9s or 20x10s

Yeah I was hoping to hold off til beans too, I just get real nervous about trashing my wheels, driving to class here in about 30 minutes is gonna be stressful just for that reason. LOL

I've got a set of stock steel wheels and a set of stock aluminum rims (as soon as Bryan gets the tires off of them) that I want to sell.

Are those 16s Jason? How much do you want for those? Id just have to find a set of tires too cause I just found out the place that dismounted the 265s that came on my king ranch actually trashed the bead on three of them

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I like the look of those scotty! I could even plastidip them for the winter, how much are you looking to get for them?

Yeah I was hoping to hold off til beans too, I just get real nervous about trashing my wheels, driving to class here in about 30 minutes is gonna be stressful just for that reason. LOL

Are those 16s Jason? How much do you want for those? Id just have to find a set of tires too cause I just found out the place that dismounted the 265s that came on my king ranch actually trashed the bead on three of them

Yeah 16s. $200 for the aluminum rims - probably $200 for the steels with tires on them - I don't recall exactly how good the tires are off the top of my head - I think they were serviceable, but not great.

psduser1

Reaction score
If those fall thru, I've got two sets, a 16 stocker, needs tires, and a set of 16.5 welds, with tires at 20%. If your not in a hurry, I'll be coming thru Lima Monday after thanksgiving. The price will be right!

Fordkid

Reaction score
I have a set of alum 16 I'm trying to get rid of but I'm in Wa. I think that shipping may hurt the deal

Cody

Reaction score
Matt I have a set of stock 16's painted black with some bald 315's on em lemmie know if your interested I'm 40 mins north of you and work in Findlay daily lol

Bair

Reaction score
Still lookin? I have a set of the factory steel 17's off my 08 with what look like practically brand new 265/75's on. Ill even deliver them.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Still lookin? I have a set of the factory steel 17's off my 08 with what look like practically brand new 265/75's on. Ill even deliver them.

Id be interested in this for sure, mainly becuase they have a good set of tires on them, what are you looking to get for them?

Latest posts

Members online