• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB....XD DIESELS

Nj67

Reaction score
Looking for 20x10....20x12....or.... 22x11 in any finish. Preferably chrome or machined. Any vendors that think they might have connection please pm me. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Strokethis04

Reaction score
I bought a set 3 years ago I emailed KMC them selfs to see if they had any left and they had 28 wheels back then. They sat in my basement for 2 months when I went to put them on one was flaking a bit and I sent them a message right away and they were out of stock then. But some warehouse might have a set kicking around mine were 20x12 in Chrome. Would still like to find one to replace the other. There was people on eBay a while ago advertising them but I sent them a message and they did have any in stock at that time. Good luck with the search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
checked all of my suppliers, unfortunately they don't have any available. sorry. if theres something else your interested in shoot me a message be happy to get some pricing for you

Nj67

Reaction score
Im almost ready to give up lol. Found a set on a truck on cl and tried to buy them but guy didn't want to so....

Griff d

Reaction score
I HAVE A SET OF 22X14 xd diesels that are being powdered illusion purple but can have them done in black, got 5 wheels in total

Nj67

Reaction score
I HAVE A SET OF 22X14 xd diesels that are being powdered illusion purple but can have them done in black, got 5 wheels in total
They would be way too wide for me but thanks man

Strokethis04

Reaction score
There's a set of 20x12 diesels black on kijiji.ca in Calgary Alberta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online