• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT 35x12.50R18

bboteler

Reaction score
I have a set of Nitto Mud Grapplers that are about 75%. Amazing tire but overkill for my needs. I would like to trade for a set of ATZ's or Toyo ATII's or something similar. No Nitto Terra's....sorry bad experience with them. Located in VA. I'm up for a reasonable road trip...2-3 hrs is ok. zip is 22742.

bboteler

Reaction score
Swinky I'd really like to stay with a 35 and not drop to a 33...but I'm not totally opposed. Shoot me a pm when you have a chance with info on where you are, I'm outta town for a week so it's no rush.

bboteler

Reaction score
Ak-Amarillo, Sorry but I wanna stay with a tire close to a 35. 285's wouldn't look right with my set up. But I appreciate it.

6point: Hadn't thought about it, but I'd consider it if I could find a set to replace em with at a reasonable price.

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Do some looking for tires and lemme know what you're thinking , not in a huge hurry on tires but I'll need some soonish. Think of a fair price too. I'll pm you an offer when ya figure out if ya wanna sell them or not. Thanks :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.