XL sealed headlights to XLT headlights

Brandon750

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is needed to do the exchange? I want to order some headlights off ebay but they say "will not fit models with sealed beams"

Chrome Clear Headlights Lamps Signal DY 2008 2010 Ford F250 F350 F450 SD Truck | eBay

What iv gathered is that its a straight plug and play but you just have to buy new headlight bulbs. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Im new to the Ford scene, just switching over from many many years a gmc/chevy guy.

Thanks!

IMG_0332_zps68b08c23.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I sent it to a mod to move for you. Yes you can swap headlights. I have a set I would be willing to get rid of if you are interested.

Brandon750

Reaction score
thanks! yes I am interested.. shoot me some pics and a price.. or post here either way

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Hey man welcome to the forum! The guys on here will do just about anything to help you out. By the way how do you like your 6.4?

Brandon750

Reaction score
Hey man welcome to the forum! The guys on here will do just about anything to help you out. By the way how do you like your 6.4?

So far i am liking it pretty good actually. hopefully everything works out and I can get some new wheels for it.. 20x12s get the grille painted and these headlights swapped out

Have them paint um for you while there at it!

paint what?

BFT

Reaction score
You will need the part that connects to the headlight bulb and the side marker one as well, The one in the sealed beam style headlight will not work. My headlights are black so the side marker let out a red light, so I left them disconnected.
The upper blinker bulb from the sealed beam should work.

Latest posts

Members online