My Truck Update/Build

Jason

Reaction score
I see why you piss her off so much. I never brought up how much you make, length of mortgage etc. Telling me to *** my sister is awful presumptious of you, assuming I even have one in the first place. BUUUUUT, given the fact that you've obviously pissed this girl off enough for her to track you down, already told me you maaaaaybe...just maybe weren't the brightest.

black'n'blue

Reaction score
I see why you piss her off so much. I never brought up how much you make, length of mortgage etc. Telling me to *** my sister is awful presumptious of you, assuming I even have one in the first place. BUUUUUT, given the fact that you've obviously pissed this girl off enough for her to track you down, already told me you maaaaaybe...just maybe weren't the brightest.
"Get a second job, and man the *** up" as for what I said about you ***king your sister, I said it out of anger......but I will not apologize for anything i said to you. People like you think your opinion is "needed" wheen it's actually undesired. Your opinions are like azz holes. ...well you know the rest

black'n'blue

Reaction score
And yes, I have made some bad decisions in my life. That's why I "man the *** up" and live with my not so bright decisions