13-16 Spartan tuning

strokin20

Reaction score
And apparently I'm a tard when it comes to embedding videos here. Anyways, the links should work, and if someone wants to embed them, feel free.

jbair14

Reaction score
When will SOTF be available in the ******* package, and what HP level is your tow tune and does the exhaust brake work?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
When will SOTF be available in the ******* package, and what HP level is your tow tune and does the exhaust brake work?

As soon as we get through the initial rush of release, I'll be putting the finishing touches on SOTF. Hate to quote an exact time, but it should be sometime this year.

As far as power levels, we have 400, 450, 500, 550, and 600 available- none classified as a "tow" tune for obvious legal reasons, since this is a race-only product.

The exhaust brake is partially functional, but not working I'd like to see it yet. I have some more work to do on that front. If you are switching devices only for exhaust brake functionality, I'd hold up. Making it work with other hardware disabled is going to require more than the "normal" calibration changes, but I have it in the works.

jbair14

Reaction score
As soon as we get through the initial rush of release, I'll be putting the finishing touches on SOTF. Hate to quote an exact time, but it should be sometime this year.

As far as power levels, we have 400, 450, 500, 550, and 600 available- none classified as a "tow" tune for obvious legal reasons, since this is a race-only product.

The exhaust brake is partially functional, but not working I'd like to see it yet. I have some more work to do on that front. If you are switching devices only for exhaust brake functionality, I'd hold up. Making it work with other hardware disabled is going to require more than the "normal" calibration changes, but I have it in the works.

Let me know when you have time to chat, I've been running K$M for the last 35,000 miles on my '15 and I'm not entirely happy with everything it's doing. I tow a 15k toy hauler through the mountains of CO and no one else seems to see what I see while I'm towing. I'm looking to go to something different, or at least to something where someone can help me with the issues I'm seeing.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Let me know when you have time to chat, I've been running K$M for the last 35,000 miles on my '15 and I'm not entirely happy with everything it's doing. I tow a 15k toy hauler through the mountains of CO and no one else seems to see what I see while I'm towing. I'm looking to go to something different, or at least to something where someone can help me with the issues I'm seeing.

PM sent.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Absolute performance. Just like Mike's at no limit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

actually it's not . its a smaller tube than our stage 2 . it is the same as our stage 1 . 5" tube moves the most air and makes the most power.

strokin20

Reaction score
I know, I know. Purchased this one on a whim and before I knew all details involved with aforementioned party. Live and learn I suppose, but it does the job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online