13-16 Spartan tuning

strokin20

Reaction score
actually it's not . its a smaller tube than our stage 2 . it is the same as our stage 1 . 5" tube moves the most air and makes the most power.

You offer a trade in program? Lol, j/k, but I do have that nice shinny piece beside it that says something about no limits or something like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You offer a trade in program? Lol, j/k, but I do have that nice shinny piece beside it that says something about no limits or something like that.

was just clearing up the statement buddy ! i'm sure what you have works fine.

higherlife

Reaction score
No problem, wasn't really thinking when I posted that. Should've said similar to your's.

I'm surprised this thread wasn't locked and ******d after a comment that was actually correct in the end...stage 1?

Anyways I'm glad to see it all worked out. Would be great to get your feedback on the tunes after a week or so of daily driving. Towing with them would earn you an A++

drservo

Reaction score
Matt, do you know how the Ndash compares with the Livewire TS as far as monitoring and functionality? I would rather get your tunes now instead of waiting for the Ndash to come out but will wait if its that much better than the TS

Reaction score
What kind of wheels on the truck? Truck moves out!!! My KE^M tuned truck moves about the same but loses the transmission I'll post videos here very soon

Last edited:

cappa

Reaction score
Just wondering if you are running the ccv ****** without getting engine codes. Sound like the tune is shifting good. I'm pretty much decided at this point what route to go just trying to figure if I can run the ccv ****** and no limit stage 2 intake with this setup without any codes. Sorry if I missed this info earlier somewhere. Think I might be waiting for the ndash thou, if I can hold out that long.

strokin20

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. No, stock ccv is still in place and the truck had about 9800 miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Just wondering if you are running the ccv ****** without getting engine codes. Sound like the tune is shifting good. I'm pretty much decided at this point what route to go just trying to figure if I can run the ccv ****** and no limit stage 2 intake with this setup without any codes. Sorry if I missed this info earlier somewhere. Think I might be waiting for the ndash thou, if I can hold out that long.

Our 2015 test truck has a CCV reroute and large aftermarket intake, so you should be good to go.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score

CCV reroute will not throw codes. I have mine removed.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Matt, do you know how the Ndash compares with the Livewire TS as far as monitoring and functionality? I would rather get your tunes now instead of waiting for the Ndash to come out but will wait if its that much better than the TS
Just wanting to try something different or? Do you still like the G******* tunes?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score

nDash is the better monitor. nGauge would be a closer match to Livewire as far as the number of items you can monitor at a time, although the nGauge selection list is more specific and better geared toward 6.4 and 6.7 than Livewire.

I will mention, however, that it will likely be several months before firmware is ready for 13-16MY applications on nDash. nGauge will be the sole tuner until our software engineer can get that done.

Latest posts

Members online