13-16 Spartan tuning

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
500 enhanced loaded and running fine. Off for a drive as soon as my kid gets ready.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
500 enhanced loaded and running fine. Off for a drive as soon as my kid gets ready.
well?
I'm already thinking about trying the 550 tune. The 500 shifts so good and seems so easy on the truck. That and I got a jab from the wife saying her truck was still faster... Maybe I should just detune hers and hide the dashdaq lol. FML.
that is funny.. just hop yours up a lil more..

live life full throttle

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'm still on the 600 enhanced. Ran it hard today, just put a mishimoto radiator in, had to make sure I had all the air outta the system and no leaks lol. Still no 4-5 squall like I had with previous tunes. This is a whole new truck! I might back down to the 550 or 500 enhanced tune for the winter time and towing. Gonna be pulling about 12-14k next weekend. 600 is a bit much for that I think

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm still on the 600 enhanced. Ran it hard today, just put a mishimoto radiator in, had to make sure I had all the air outta the system and no leaks lol. Still no 4-5 squall like I had with previous tunes. This is a whole new truck! I might back down to the 550 or 500 enhanced tune for the winter time and towing. Gonna be pulling about 12-14k next weekend. 600 is a bit much for that I think

Man, I can't wait till the n dash is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The 500 Enhanced is a fantastic driving tune. The shifting is spot on, absolutely zero complaints.
Power is down compared to my ID Hot Street but I expected that. My guess is the 550 tune will be right there with it.
Overall definitely an A++ overall. Hopefully l have time to play with the other tunes this week but this one will be a great every day tune. SOTF will be the end all for 15/16 tuning.

Jomax

Reaction score
The 500 Enhanced is a fantastic driving tune. The shifting is spot on, absolutely zero complaints.
Power is down compared to my ID Hot Street but I expected that. My guess is the 550 tune will be right there with it.
Overall definitely an A++ overall. Hopefully l have time to play with the other tunes this week but this one will be a great every day tune. SOTF will be the end all for 15/16 tuning.

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I forgot to ask...can tire pressure be adjusted? I did t even think about it until the dash popped up.

Mechcont

Reaction score
Are you guys unplugging the tuner once it is loaded and using a monitor like the Edge? I bought the SCT with some tunes for a 15 a month ago but I hate the way it shifts and now you guys have me thinking about making a change.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score

The 550 should be comparable in power or a little hotter than the IDP HS. You should find the drivability and shifting to be pretty much identical between the two.

You'll also find that the "enhanced" versions of all of them are pretty close in performance to the next power level up of the "standard" version. The additional converter lockup makes a huge difference; more than it does on any other model years before 15/16.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Playing around more tonight, roads are completely dry finally. Running 37/12.50s and 3.55 gears. Tires won't hook at all in 1st or much at all in 2nd. They chip and spin for a second when shifting into 3rd. I have traction bars and the tires are terra grappler g2s. I can't imagine 33s or even 35s lol. Love it!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we have the ngauge on sale thru tomorrow if anyone wants a deal !

Latest posts

Members online