13-16 Spartan tuning

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
You mean Mike! Will you be able to remove the tpms?

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

We are adding TPMS support along with tire size changes with the 6.7L after the update. Would like to integrate it into the release, but just too damn many things to get done in the short amount of time.

yfz04drt

Reaction score
Will the exhaust brake still function? I know some have said they've lost the use of it after tuning with the SCT

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
I'll be a beta tester for a 15 if you need extra real world feedback!

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
prior to page 6, i was reading SOTF as survival of the fittest lol :lookaround: :axe:. after seeing this im convinced on holding off on deleting till the spartan is available. im new to the diesel scene so i dunno what was the issues before, but im sold now and thats what should matter.

jcain

Reaction score
And people tell me I'm making a hasty generalization when I say fishing is a drinking sport...

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Who says imports are junk? lol

Once there is a release date I may give it a go. I will probably sell my Livewire and not look back. I'll just have to find the best outlet for it as I don't want to create any issues selling it out in the open.

Chris

theplumber

Reaction score
I alerady have a buyer for my livewire !!! Then i am ready to test it :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ftast350

Reaction score
Hey Mike!? If a guy wants to sell his Livewire with the delete tunes that you so kindly provided, is it possible to sell the tuning with it if it goes to another 15 with just an update on the strategy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online