20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

bowsniper

Reaction score
Sean, I have been researching and I know that I will need to make firmware changes with Forscan. Several F150 guys have added ACC and at least one 2018 SD has added it. Anyway, the VIN of the truck that already has it is
1FT8W3BTXLEE62664.

Thank you for helping,

Mark

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Sean, I have been researching and I know that I will need to make firmware changes with Forscan. Several F150 guys have added ACC and at least one 2018 SD has added it. Anyway, the VIN of the truck that already has it is
1FT8W3BTXLEE62664.

Thank you for helping,

Mark

Mark,
With that vin number, the harness is correct (LC3Z-15K867-A), but it is calling for a different module... (LB5Z-9E731-AB) Feel free to send the other one back for a refund..
thanks,
Sean

bowsniper

Reaction score
Thanks Sean. What PN do you show for the mounting bracket? The online catalog shows HC3Z-14C022-B, but the one in the truck is LC3B-14C022. They are definite different shapes.

bowsniper

Reaction score
OK, I'll get those ordered. The online catalog is showing different PNs than you are providing for me, thanks for getting the correct ones. What are the PNs for the for the tow hook/sensor cover and the air shield (the radiator air deflector between the tow hooks)

Thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
OK, I'll get those ordered. The online catalog is showing different PNs than you are providing for me, thanks for getting the correct ones. What are the PNs for the for the tow hook/sensor cover and the air shield (the radiator air deflector between the tow hooks)

Thanks

Yeah, unfortunately the online catalog can be a little lacking on the newer vehicles. They are constantly updating it though.... Happy to help.
LC3Z-8311-E & LC3Z-8419-BA

bowsniper

Reaction score
OK, I just placed the order for the 4 parts on your website. Do I need an return authorization to return the sensor? Can I also return the bracket and the sensor cover? (I did open the plastic wrap.)

Thanks,
Mark

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
OK, I just placed the order for the 4 parts on your website. Do I need an return authorization to return the sensor? Can I also return the bracket and the sensor cover? (I did open the plastic wrap.)

Thanks,
Mark

Just put them back in the packaging and send them back to us... You can use RMA-3151 as a reference and or put attn: Sean

bowsniper

Reaction score
1FT8W3BTXLEE62664.

Thank you for helping,

Mark

Sean, I need one more part to complete the ACC upgrade on my truck, the plastic air scoop that sits of the bottom of the radiator. The PN coming off of my truck (without the ACC) is LC3B-17B968-AC. I need the equivalent part from the truck with the ACC, 1FT8W3BTXLEE62664. 1FT8W3BTXLEE62664 is a 6.7, and my truck is a 7.3, but it looks like the 6.7 part would fit my 7.3. Please verify.

Thanks for you assistance,

Mark

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Sean, I need one more part to complete the ACC upgrade on my truck, the plastic air scoop that sits of the bottom of the radiator. The PN coming off of my truck (without the ACC) is LC3B-17B968-AC. I need the equivalent part from the truck with the ACC, 1FT8W3BTXLEE62664. 1FT8W3BTXLEE62664 is a 6.7, and my truck is a 7.3, but it looks like the 6.7 part would fit my 7.3. Please verify.

Thanks for you assistance,

Mark

Hey Mark,
LC3Z-17B968-B comes up with the vin, and it does show to fit the 7.3 as well...

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Sean, it looks like there is an additional mounting plate that sensor LB5T-9G768-AB attaches to. Could you check please?

Thanks,

Mark

I think it is going to be LC3Z-14C022-C, unfortunately there are not any pictures or illustrations of it.... It does come up with the vin you provided, and says "BRACKET, SENSOR... COLLISION MITIGATION SYSTEM#2"

bowsniper

Reaction score

Attachments

• back plate to sensor.jpg
    back plate to sensor.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 57