20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
08 f 350 srw regular cab 6.4

Need glow plugs, middle and rear body mounts and egr pipe the one that connects to up pipe up top then goes down and connects to egr cooler also need all hardware for this pipe

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

heres the quote for you bud.

Attachments

• Q318003.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 38

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Looking for Part# & price on the grommet type seals for the rocker cover bolts & studs on a 2010 6.4 powerstroke.. These are the seals for HB1 & HB2 in the attached drawing, or as indicated by the arrow in the attached picture.

Thanks

hb1- part # w302460 list $3.19 each sell $1.91 each x10
hb2- part # w302461 list $4.19 each sell $2.51 each x5
free shipping
q#318006

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Thanks guys, those are the actual bolt & stud part #s?. I am looking for the seal that those go thru in the rocker cover.

that is the bolts and studs, the catalog for the 6.4 doesnt show those insulators like a 6.0 on the bolts.

TD-5

Reaction score
that is the bolts and studs, the catalog for the 6.4 doesnt show those insulators like a 6.0 on the bolts.

Hmm, Ok does each bolt or stud come with the seal, or are those seals included with another part# , say like the upper cover seal #6584A.
I apologize for being a pain, just want to make sure I get the right part, I already have 10 HM3(#W302463) that I ordered by mistake because I thought they were what I needed. I wiil have plenty of fuel line seals for the future.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Hmm, Ok does each bolt or stud come with the seal, or are those seals included with another part# , say like the upper cover seal #6584A.
I apologize for being a pain, just want to make sure I get the right part, I already have 10 HM3(#W302463) that I ordered by mistake because I thought they were what I needed. I wiil have plenty of fuel line seals for the future.

i dont have any on the shelf to check for sure but i will either order one in or call a local dealer with stock and find out for you.

zilla68

Reaction score
ok,
so go ahead and price the original quote, keep it with the shackles, bolts, nuts that match the springs and add the end links with bushings, washers, nuts if its all still available.
I'd rather have the shackles first quoted if the bolts fit all that, rather than drilling the obs stuff out to match.
sorry for all the work.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
ok,
so go ahead and price the original quote, keep it with the shackles, bolts, nuts that match the springs and add the end links with bushings, washers, nuts if its all still available.
I'd rather have the shackles first quoted if the bolts fit all that, rather than drilling the obs stuff out to match.
sorry for all the work.

thats not a problem, its not all that hard, but bad news is the links, washers and nut are all obsolete and i didnt catch that until i ran numbers online with ford. the bushings at the stabalizer bar are still available but dont really do much food without the rest of the link.

Latest posts

Members online