20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Hmm, Ok does each bolt or stud come with the seal, or are those seals included with another part# , say like the upper cover seal #6584A.
I apologize for being a pain, just want to make sure I get the right part, I already have 10 HM3(#W302463) that I ordered by mistake because I thought they were what I needed. I wiil have plenty of fuel line seals for the future.

called the local dealer with stock and they said the bolt has the sealing rings on them.

zilla68

Reaction score
thats not a problem, its not all that hard, but bad news is the links, washers and nut are all obsolete and i didnt catch that until i ran numbers online with ford. the bushings at the stabalizer bar are still available but dont really do much food without the rest of the link.

hhhhmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if my stock front washers etc will work, I don't see why not, its just that the rear links are longer than the fronts, but I'd bet the nuts washers and bushings are the same.
go ahead and do the links, and I'll take my chance the rest of the old stuff fits.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
hhhhmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if my stock front washers etc will work, I don't see why not, its just that the rear links are longer than the fronts, but I'd bet the nuts washers and bushings are the same.
go ahead and do the links, and I'll take my chance the rest of the old stuff fits.

ill have to see if i can get ahold of a couple from another dealer in the country as the links are obsolete also, there were a few dealers across the nation that had some stock.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score

i found a dealer in delaware that has a couple in stock that i can get but your looking at $30.05 each link. and i can have the dealer drop ship them to you to save some time. that would put the total for springs, shackles, bolts and links, shipped to you for $860.30

Last edited: