2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Definately go with the blue pinstripe Konner. But keep it small just to be able to pick it up, and seperate the colors but not be a 3rd color.

The gray/black looks sick man :thumbup:

TyCorr

Reaction score
What if you set the grey up in a way that you could paint the WHOLE front end grey as well. Your hood would be black. Grey grill/bumper. Could get the black in the harley headlights painted grey. Or run chrome headlights.

THe harley headlight darken the frontend waaaaay too much for my liking.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
The plan is to have the whole front end black with Harley headlights and if I get hid fogs I'll probably take a stab at tinting them. I've always loved the black Harley front

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
For my frame i will most likely be using a wire wheel and brush to get the rust off of it and painting it with POR 15 and some type of top coat. Either that or i will be using a few other coatings that i have found online. i just want something that will have a gloss black appearance to it

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
IMAG0433.jpg

Mirrors are on

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
It was christmas allover again
IMAG0434.jpg

I have a question though, I got my headlights and they have this silver clip thing under the lense
IMAG0436.jpg

Anybody know what this is

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
well i still need to order the harness for the headlights. i forgot all about it. would it be cheaper to just get PDP's conversion harness.

If your thinking about doing HID's in the future do them now, and BAM there's your conversion harness. Since HIDs come with a new harness for the headlights anyways. You order your HID's with a harness for a vehicle with 9007 plugs (which is what you have) that changes over to an H13 bulb (which is the type of bulb the 05' headlights take).

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Well thanks to pure diesel power I can get my front end on the truck today. Got the conversion harnesses for my headlights in a very quick manner. The only thing I have left to get is the ford emblem

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.