2011 6.7 with a 2015 turbo.....

Reaction score
I am by no means knocking it sir!! just sayjng that, to me, 20k is just getting warmed up.

live life full throttle

Agreed. But there are lot of naysayers that have said that these turbos will not last, need upgraded bearings, larger turbine, wastegate..... All the people who say it will be junk in 2000 miles ran hard...

20k is a good start considering that I HIGHLY doubt anyone has even half that on a modded 15 charger yet besides some of ours.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Agreed. But there are lot of naysayers that have said that these turbos will not last, need upgraded bearings, larger turbine, wastegate..... All the people who say it will be junk in 2000 miles ran hard...

20k is a good start considering that I HIGHLY doubt anyone has even half that on a modded 15 charger yet besides some of ours.
for sure!! the ginger prolly uses or puts his truck to use more then anyone I know...

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Literally just loaded gearhead tuning onto mine and I can't hold rail pressure to save my life.... I guess I'll be making a phone call. And I blow through the converter. I took videos. I emailed Matt back and told him I couldn't hold RAil pressure he'll tweak it and get back to me.

if he is calling for over 1330us on a stock pump , it wont maintain on a fresh pump , at least after a ton of testing i did, whenever i went over that rail pressure dropped. i think the power stayed similar at 1440 but pressure dropped to 26.5-27k doing that. i had to run the mp8 to maintain rail at 1440 . it gained me 18hp.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
How involved is a pump swap? Didn't seem too bad looking at it while swapping the turbo out. Wife is gonna kill me!! Lol

Keith

RedRice589

Reaction score
if he is calling for over 1330us on a stock pump , it wont maintain on a fresh pump , at least after a ton of testing i did, whenever i went over that rail pressure dropped. i think the power stayed similar at 1440 but pressure dropped to 26.5-27k doing that. i had to run the mp8 to maintain rail at 1440 . it gained me 18hp.

Yea I drop to 23k on Hot. And hold 28k on wild. Prunes great on wild.

Did you end up deciding to keep your truck man? Thought I saw it in the classifieds a little bit ago. Must be that bronze metallic....really has a way of making you not want to let go :toast:

I guess soo lol haven't washed it or detailed it in a month so ya get depressed lol if I get an offer I'll take it. Until then I'll keep modding...

How did you figure out the '15 pump flows 9% more?

There's so many gay responses to this that I can come up with but instead I'll eat my Wendy's and stay quiet....

Reaction score
How did you figure out the '15 pump flows 9% more?

Same way we know how much our new one will flow... Lol j/k

But yes those are solid numbers from both pumps taken by me personally.

The 15 pump is a different part number and it is slightly larger. Hence why the 11-14 trucks with 15 chargers can't quite make what the 15's do with the same charger.

Other than the percentages that is all I am releasing about the pumps.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Lol, you doubt me?

Not one bit. I have a lot of respect for what you're doing in the Powerstroke community. I was just trying to ask a constructive question because no one has talked about the pump other than Ford telling us that they are bigger. I had no idea you were even working on a modified pump.

I guy I'll just stick to browsing instead of posting if it's always gonna to be controversial. LOL

Reaction score
Not one bit. I have a lot of respect for what you're doing in the Powerstroke community. I was just trying to ask a constructive question because no one has talked about the pump other than Ford telling us that they are bigger. I had no idea you were even working on a modified pump.

I guy I'll just stick to browsing instead of posting if it's always gonna to be controversial. LOL

Bro, the "lol" was meant in a joking term!!

You know I was giving you sh*t!!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Don't worry guys there will be a drop in 650 rwhp pump very soon.... And yes, it's bigger than a '15 pump too. '15 pump is 9% larger than a 11 pump. We are doing a 25% pump.....

If my soon to be wife kills me I think it will be yours and Jareds faults lol. I need that pump and a nice turbo kit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fox

Reaction score
Hey Morgan, are you using the 2015 Turbos with the new bolted tab retainer or original "jiffy-tite" style oil feed lines?

I went though the Ford workshop manual recently and found out some early '15s still had the old leak prone quick connect fitting oil lines.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hey Morgan, are you using the 2015 Turbos with the new bolted tab retainer or original "jiffy-tite" style oil feed lines?

I went though the Ford workshop manual recently and found out some early '15s still had the old leak prone quick connect fitting oil lines.
what years are prone to the leaking?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online