2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

bigaF250

Reaction score
So no offense meant to Holder but how is it that he can be in being affiliated with a shop but Jared can't be. I don't care as I have no part in it.... Just curious

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
So no offense meant to Holder but how is it that he can be in being affiliated with a shop but Jared can't be. I don't care as I have no part in it.... Just curious

Small shop, big shop. Holderdown is more of a storefront if I'm not mistaken.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I think the RCD situation is different.

There has been a few guys with shops in DPC.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

RedRice589

Reaction score

I think it may be a sponsorship (fund) capacity... Aww heck who really knows....

78f100

Reaction score
Hoping to see Tony, JD, and Ryan in it! It'll be hard to tell the difference between JD and Tony though lol

I took the stock 20s off and am sporting Corb's old BMF sota's. So it doesn't look like JD's twin anymore...LOL. I still haven't heard anything from the mag yet. Am I in the voting? I haven't got the new one yet.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I took the stock 20s off and am sporting Corb's old BMF sota's. So it doesn't look like JD's twin anymore...LOL. I still haven't heard anything from the mag yet. Am I in the voting? I haven't got the new one yet.

as far as i knew, you were in the beginning, but they have been fickled from the get go. who knows!!

Reaction score
The company Jared works for payed for advertisement with the magazine. They did not want there to be a bad rap from a paying advertiser to win their magazines contest. Might look like it's rigged or biased.

That is the sole reason it was based on. It may suck but I guess what's decided is decided. Just like state lottery workers can't win the lottery, if that makes sense. Wouldn't look right if one wins.

Not that I completely agree. But, it is what it is.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Ill let you know soon Tony. I got JD and Dan their pics but didnt think to get anyone else. Just sent my buddy a message to see if you were in the mag

Dan

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!
I'm #23 in the voting!!! Excited to see who makes the top three fords!!! :)
CBFEC2EE-7418-4FAA-9658-41C298597EB9_zpst3lvrp9k.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score

Lol that's awesome!

I'm super excited to even be in voting. Good luck to all the other guys as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Have the selections gone any further then what's on that list or that just people entering?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.