2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Dan

Reaction score
Looks like we have strong trucks in there once again. I hope you get some time on that truck Ryan before DPC if you get in. I think yours is gonna be hard to beat, JD's is great cause it has been on the road all year and we know how that helps. Anyone know what Beech has done to his since last year? Seen some updates on it but not much.

And yes Dan yours is going to be interesting, but I am rooting for a 6.4. LOL

6.4s are proven!! Haha

I'm very interested with what becomes of mine!! Ha

OBS F350

Reaction score
Good luck to whoever gets in I'm rooting for 6.4's for sure, hopefully Ryan and JD both get in.. would really like to see another 6.4 with drop in turbos win LOL. I wish people were able to spectate the events, but I can only imagine what kinds of Daryl's it would attract lol.

alradco

Reaction score
Do we need to buy the magazine to vote or is it done online? Congrats to the guys in it.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Thanks, I haven't got my magazine in the mail yet, so I'm still kind of skeptical I made it in there....

Believe me now lol.

usugabud.jpg

78f100

Reaction score
I hate all of you...

LOL,
Ryan your setup should be awesome, I hope you get lots of seat time in it before the challenge.
Jd should do great also, his has been together long enough its proven. Had I got in I wouldn't have changed anything other than I would have added a little spray for the dyno event.
And the 6.0 that's in I don't know anything about your truck but it will be awesome to see everyones face's if you win! Good luck to all you guys!

Latest posts

Members online