2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Sorry Tony but he doesn't see a Tony in the Ford section. You don't go by Anthony or anything different right?

78f100

Reaction score
Nope it's just Tony. I didn't think I was in it but people kept saying I was. There is always next year

mattman347

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!
I'm #23 in the voting!!! Excited to see who makes the top three fords!!! :)
CBFEC2EE-7418-4FAA-9658-41C298597EB9_zpst3lvrp9k.jpg

That's a bad ass truck above yours Dan!!! :)

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looks like we have strong trucks in there once again. I hope you get some time on that truck Ryan before DPC if you get in. I think yours is gonna be hard to beat, JD's is great cause it has been on the road all year and we know how that helps. Anyone know what Beech has done to his since last year? Seen some updates on it but not much.

And yes Dan yours is going to be interesting, but I am rooting for a 6.4. LOL

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Looks like we have strong trucks in there once again. I hope you get some time on that truck Ryan before DPC if you get in. I think yours is gonna be hard to beat, JD's is great cause it has been on the road all year and we know how that helps. Anyone know what Beech has done to his since last year? Seen some updates on it but not much.

I will be. Hoping to have it done and in the truck early march. It will be driven everyday from that point forward. Should be able to get track time as well. Def some strong trucks on there. From what I hear there is at least 3 claiming 4 digits. I just talked to Wes. He's gonna keep it under wraps until the competition.

MINK

Reaction score
I will be. Hoping to have it done and in the truck early march. It will be driven everyday from that point forward. Should be able to get track time as well. Def some strong trucks on there. From what I hear there is at least 3 claiming 4 digits. I just talked to Wes. He's gonna keep it under wraps until the competition.

and drive it south 3 hours to get it on the Dyno ;)

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score

I've seen on Facebook where he's mentioned rods and pistons. Yet since he works on other peoples stuff idk if it was for him. I do know earlier this year he had some cracked pistons he replaced. But like Ryan said he's kept most info very very quiet

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
He's not keeping the engine a secret. Its his turbo setup he keeps quiet. All that stuff was for him

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Good so hopefully all the ford crowd can have some play time with their trucks. Get familiar with the new power and get it dialed in......time to dominate boys!

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

Latest posts

Members online