2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Very excited for Ryan and JD's trucks this year. Both running proven reliable/powerful setups with good, experienced drivers. Win or lose, I'm proud of the ford camp. Good luck boys!

Wayne

Reaction score
Go get 'em boys! Looks like plenty of strong trucks with some experienced drivers. If any of you who actually compete, go pull a move like previous year's competitor, and use the DPC to learn how to back up a trailer, or learn how to fully disable the traction control after the event, I will hire Erikclaw to punch you in the mouth :lame2: and please, please, please make sure your nitrous system is properly functioning before hand. "Little" things like that have been the demise of many competitors.

Radio

Reaction score
Figured this was worth a shot since you guys have what fords you want figured out. My buddy Joel is in the running with his dodge. True daily driven street truck, built by him and his brother. Truck is well tested and runs strong with ball bearing compounds. He's number 11. Hoping we can get him a few more votes. Thanks

Be nice to see a local truck in the competition. That's Dustin's brother correct? Truck runs damn good. Watched it put down ~850 in Rapid 2 years ago. Dustin's supposed to put together a twin setup for my buddy soon. He does some great work.

Latest posts

Members online