2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

swinky

Reaction score
yeah, I don't think it has ever seen the track or sled. I have a feeling driver error is going to play big with him. Congrats and good luck to Ryan and Dan

There's a dpc thread on duramax forum right now. Apparently it's been on the track once and ran 13s because it wouldn't spool.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Jbenso127

Reaction score
There's a dpc thread on duramax forum right now. Apparently it's been on the track once and ran 13s because it wouldn't spool.

Lmao that's a hell of a chitty problem to have in a truck that has had that much attention at a shop of that caliber.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
One of our 6.0s would of had better luck than that 7.3. Ohh well good luck guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey now, slow and steady wins the race!😒

Jared, still game for me buying your truck for $1 for the challenge next year? Lolololololol.

Then you can buy it back for the same dollar?

Posted from ***itville, USA

You have no business behind the wheel of a truck let alone one of this caliber.

live life full throttle

Erikclaw

Reaction score

That chit is funny, and it is going to almost 6,000ft. Ohhh this will be a non spooling turd. Everyone remember Tim's truck in 2012, made one good pass and that was it for the whole event.

swinky

Reaction score
I could only imagine how much of a tard people will feel like when they can't spool.

Probably about as stupid as I felt when my diwnpipe fell off and all the exhaust plugged my air filter, then I was wondering why the *** I couldn't spool a 66 at Rudys. Yeah I'm a newb lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Anyone that would enter a 76/106 compound setup has clearly never paid attention to any of the previous DPC. Can they change their setups still? Who knows maybe they'll downsize.. Although I hope not, I wanna watch the smoke show :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.