2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

97stoker350

Reaction score
I think we all have our doubts about the other trucks. I hope they all perform great since they are all Ford's but brand new platform and obs handshaker? Anything could happen I guess

dsberman94

Reaction score
I think we all have our doubts about the other trucks. I hope they all perform great since they are all Ford's but brand new platform and obs handshaker? Anything could happen I guess

That guy could know exactly what to do and how to do it. Might be able to hold second gear for the entire obstacle course if he's good. Never know what he will do.

Posted from ***itville, USA

RedRice589

Reaction score
Maybe if it was stock height and not on 38s.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I know how that truck is going to do.

I'm starting another thread and we're gonna start gambling!! The 7.3 on 238's has 32-1 odds I got $50 on it! Beech and mr Anderson are like 3-1 and 7-2 consecutively. Lemme call my bookie and get this rolling. :eek:fftopic

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I'm starting another thread and we're gonna start gambling!! The 7.3 on 238's has 32-1 odds I got $50 on it! Beech and mr Anderson are like 3-1 and 7-2 consecutively. Lemme call my bookie and get this rolling. :eek:fftopic

A 7.3 standard trans is full wal mart greeter retard, damn thing wouldn't place in the Special Olympics.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Anybody know who sold their truck after entering? The guy I talked to said they already called an alternate. Not sure which brand though.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I am beyond disappointed that JD did not make it in. I guess no one voted for him because he doesn't have a 12" hood stack and green flames down the side claiming they add 1200hp to the truck.

As far as the other pics go... I think that the cummins and Chevy guys got together to sabotage our ford picks of the competition. No offense to Dan, but I have no idea how he is going to spool that truck.. But, We shall see.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Never know. We already have seem how well the 6.7 spools with basic mods. The head design might make the difference for the ford crew. Not saying it's gonna spool like a sea level truck but he might not have as much trouble as other people

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Never know. We already have seem how well the 6.7 spools with basic mods. The head design might make the difference for the ford crew. Not saying it's gonna spool like a sea level truck but he might not have as much trouble as other people

You think his heads flow more that shilos DMax?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Why is he building a setup that wont spool???

Why in the sam hell would you enter a truck on 38's in the DPC on an unproven platform.

FFS, we knew Erik's truck made power on 37's and it was geared right

The smartest move Dan could do would be to lower that thing to 33-35's and a leveling kit and actually try to win it, because with the set up on it, I'd love to see how he plans to sled pull it..

Latest posts

Members online