2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I've been in trucks that couldn't control their trailer because the truck was too light. I can drag a ccsb duramax across a parking lot with a chain which we brought down to traction via weight. He had more power and the same size tires. Even dragged an extended cab cummins dually that same night just to prove it was the weight because he had more tire touching the ground. Also I've pulled a heavy trailer and gotten to hot on the throttle off the line and just spun tires as these guys will be doing. And it's human nature to vote for the thing that looks pretty with a bigger number than it's is to step back and look at the facts.

Posted from ***itville, USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0

Jbenso127

Reaction score
evahymar.jpg

LOLLOL I found this pretty funny.

Why is everyone getting all hateful over something that they have no clue about? Anyone who's ever followed DPC should know to expect the unexpected. Let's just busy out the popcorn, cheer for our camp, and enjoy the show.

MINK

Reaction score
I was referring to what gear is going to even remotely be close with a 6r140 and 3.55's with 38s.. 5th Low? Lol. At least with Erik 4Hi First and 4.30-4.56 is probable, just not as fast as some would like to have

Nothing about this set up is going to make a dent. Maybe if he put 4.30 in the truck it would at least be closer

You stop all that nonsense Lol.

This is nothing like mid west sled pulling, if the track was as chity as last year I would battle picking what gear to run in my stock 6.4.

I get the part where it would be nice to know what the truck actually is and see something more proven.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
This is nothing like mid west sled pulling, if the track was as chity as last year I would battle picking what gear to run in my stock 6.4.

I get the part where it would be nice to know what the truck actually is and see something more proven.

I agree Mink. I live out here in Colorado and have seen that track at it's best and worst and last year was one of the worst times I have seen it. The track can be pretty good but all the factors have to be right.

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Wasn't last year just a muddy nightmare? Lol

RedRice589

Reaction score
Let's set this straight. Any idiot who's ever backed a short trailer up and pulled one wants a short snappy truck (where shilos truck is by far smallest) also lightest and looks to be highest technical power. So that truck should run the easiest. Also it isn't a ford and it didn't make it last year so chances are it won't make it again. I don't see why they keep using these unproven trucks didn't 2 people pull out last year? What's that say? I thing DPMag needs to reanalyze their voting standards to give the real, consistent, competitors a shot.

Latest posts

Members online