2014 DPC bs thread

swinky

Reaction score
Okay very different than the 6.0 shroud then. That's just plain stupid.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

B585Ford

Reaction score
JD for example. Not built specifically for DPC. But it's stock height, close to stock size tires if not stock size tires. It's tuned an driven at the altitude and even the track they're using for DPC. He knows how to make his truck grip on that track. I'm not saying there's not any better trucks out there because I know there are higher powered trucks in the competition. But I feel being tuned and driven at that altitude would have been a big help in the competition. And JD keeps popping back up in conversations. Sorry bud.

The irony is that during the original conception of the DPC, the competitors were supposed to be all the JDs out there....street driven, reliable but powerful DD trucks that can handle anything (towing, racing, sled pull,, etc). H#ll, the original creators of the DPC probably envisioned the 7.3 competitor this year being their model competitor...but this event has become Super Bowl of diesel events (at least IMO) and level of the competition is far beyond modest builds. Obviously, I agree that stock height or very close to it would be an advantage but Eric proved that right setup AND DRIVER can win even with a big lift.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
I heard he couldn't even back up on the dyno without knocking things over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online