2014 DPC bs thread

morepower02

Reaction score
Why the *** do people praise the 7.3 owner for getting in? He got half his votes from Cummins and duramax guys and the other half from high schoolers that think the 7.3 is God's gift to the diesel world.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The average guy can relate to the 7.3 competitor over the guy that had more in a build than the average American makes in a year.. Just a guess

swinky

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I was hoping he was going to do well. But I can't believe someone would do something that ***ing stupid with so much invested.

Money is relevant to the person. That build probably didn't affect his bank much. At least I hope not.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The average guy can relate to the 7.3 competitor over the guy that had more in a build than the average American makes in a year.. Just a guess

how much does the average american make? im afraid im about to get sad.

uw mitch

Reaction score
He didn't put in any time or energy just a lot of money. I hope this isn't true as well about his engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Howard works in the shop I take my truck to. I'm pretty sure he's put in money and a lot of time after hours.

Mitch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

jdgleason

Reaction score
In Dan's defense, I'm sure he's not the only one playing around on the highway. I've raced a couple DPC trucks on the way to dinner lol

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Dan Howard works in the shop I take my truck to. I'm pretty sure he's put in money and a lot of time after hours.

Mitch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I was talking about a different dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score

I agree but why A lifted manual 7.3. Jarans excursion is pretty simple and jds truck is full blown retard strength for how stock it is. That turd 7.3 was not cheap to build by any means.

SteveBricks

Reaction score
:doh:

Attachments

• dpccapture.jpg
    dpccapture.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 221

bricewise

Reaction score
Anybody didn't see this coming simply turned a blind eye to Dan. He's simply a young man with too much money. I mean why else would he initially turn his truck over to CFD? Any amount of research would show you that you might as well give your truck to a blind pig ****er. Then after he got his truck back it turned into a feel good story and everyone was on his side. But at the end of the day, the bad decision after bad decisions continued to pile up. So I'm not the least bit surprised. Just disappointed because I really wanted a 6.7 to show up and show off.

I mean after that ****er last year that screwed SPE (whose name I forgot) and now this. The 6.7 needs redemption!

Latest posts

Members online