2014 Sema project

CATDiezel

Reaction score
That truck is in the upper echelon rankings for judgement. I don't find it a big deal that somebody pointed out missing clear coat. It's part of JUDGMENT, and the class that rig is in there's no room for error. In judgement when your dealing with an entire frame off build and parts painted and constructed to perfection you cannot even see. That area is a big deal to a judge. And for those saying you cannot see if when the hood is shut. Well that's kinda silly being I cannot see half of what he put into the truck yet he perfected it. To me personally. No not a big deal. But to laser eyed judges that are PAID to find fault and error. Yes. I don't even know anything about sema. I'm just saying when you display perfection someone will find the 0.01% unperfected item. Just part of it.

Disclaimer.

I'm personally not qualified to judge the type of air used in the tires for that fine ride and probably cannot get qualified. And to the rest, you guys aren't even qualified to critics chip foose's underware. Lol.

Last edited:

jordan572

Reaction score
In person the words can not describe..........Jordan is was great to finally meet you, truly a work of art. However, seems no matter where you go......haters gonna hate. Can't believe the nerve of that old man while we were standing there........hopefully you'll take care of that "spot" you missed when you get it back home LOL

You too man, I honestly can say that I can't recall anyone else really hating much on the truck. I'll take the blame for the dry tops on the fenders but that was all factory work still!

There was another "kid" a little bit older than me that stopped by, his girlfriend claimed it probably didn't even run :morons:. Next day I talked to them and could you believe it, it was the nicest truck at the show, I swear just yesterday the truck didn't even run. LOL o well.

Fill us in, was there a "chip foose" picking the truck apart?
LOLLOLLOL

I would've broke his dikk beaters for being stupid and touching a truck he can't afford.

They can :poke: all they want, I find it pretty funny actually.

jordan572

Reaction score
Sadly this thread and project is coming to the end, I honestly didn't think it would ever come but we made it. Sema is over, everyone went back home and life is too normal again.

I can't appreciate the opportunities enough from numerous people and companies that helped and guided me along the way. Trevor and the entire crew at Precision Metal Fab couldn't have been a better group to work with. It really made last week fun working with level headed, smart people like them. I sound like a fanboy but you can't find anyone as honest and hardworking as the guys over at PMF, there will certainly be more projects with PMF in the future.

Bentley, Zane and the rest at H&S Motorsports were just as awesome. We ran the truck up from Las Vegas Sunday and cleaned up the tuning Monday. It was awesome seeing the facility and working with the big shots I've looked up to for years.

Currently the truck is on the way back from Utah, there will be some minor changes and add ons to finish but this truck is looking nearly done. We just got 6'' of snow last night so she'll be sitting inside for some months to come unless an opportunity arises.

jordan572

Reaction score
We need some more pictures though,

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

ncollins64

Reaction score
Man this truck is a work of art. Congrats to you and Trevor and all the others that made this build come to life. I've truly never seen anything like it.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I followed this build since the beginning. I must say this is easily in my top 5 favorite trucks of all time if not the number 1! This truck definitely put you on the top of the list of the best builders in the world! Can't wait until the next one! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

vcassens

Reaction score
Can this truck still tow? Or is it strictly a show truck? As for the spots that are not cleared you should take it back to your salesman that sold you the truck and see what he says. I would guess the look on his face would make the trip worth while lol

jordan572

Reaction score
Awesome work, I bet it rides nice on airbags
What are the future plans for the truck, are you going to keep it?

Truck rides very nice on the air, needs some shock tuning it is a little bouncy. Also we need to rework the front sway bar to fit around the rather large bags. We all decided we need at least a few weeks off though before that happens....

jordan572

Reaction score
The charger that kept us going all week, +1 for no egr cooler, -1 for non color matched charger.

IMG_0062.jpg

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Jordan, Just wanted to say nice work on the truck again! Can't stop wondering by looking at it sitting here in the shop. The thing is truly a work of art for those who have not seen it in person. Can't wait to see what you are going to do next year:)

Latest posts

Members online