2014 Sema project

97stoker350

Reaction score
All it would take is an old lady in a 79 Oldsmobile to reduce that thing to rubble. God I hope you have good luck with this truck. It truly is a masterpiece. Good job man

vcassens

Reaction score
This truck looks absolutely amazing. I do have one question and that is can it still tow a decent size trailer?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I know everyone has already said this - but - Fantastic work. I love it. I don't have the patience to do everything to the level that you have done it and in the timeline that you have done it in.

ftast350

Reaction score
Just seen it on facebook with tons of great comments about all the fab work! Love it!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
In person the words can not describe..........Jordan is was great to finally meet you, truly a work of art. However, seems no matter where you go......haters gonna hate. Can't believe the nerve of that old man while we were standing there........hopefully you'll take care of that "spot" you missed when you get it back home LOL

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
In person the words can not describe..........Jordan is was great to finally meet you, truly a work of art. However, seems no matter where you go......haters gonna hate. Can't believe the nerve of that old man while we were standing there........hopefully you'll take care of that "spot" you missed when you get it back home LOL
Fill us in, was there a "chip foose" picking the truck apart?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Fill us in, was there a "chip foose" picking the truck apart?

Chip Foose LOL..............Jordan had lowered and popped the hood so I could see the motor work and as we are standing there discussing, there is a piece of the upper fender that gets covered by the hood when its closed. Well Jordan, didn't clear coat it.......I mean it wasn't 30secs of the hood being popped and this old man rubs his hands over it and says "wow they forgot this"......just unreal

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Chip Foose LOL..............Jordan had lowered and popped the hood so I could see the motor work and as we are standing there discussing, there is a piece of the upper fender that gets covered by the hood when its closed. Well Jordan, didn't clear coat it.......I mean it wasn't 30secs of the hood being popped and this old man rubs his hands over it and says "wow they forgot this"......just unreal
There's always haters out there
I showed a guy at work and he said "I don't really like the maroon lights underneath" haha. We're still calling him Chip Foose

jordan572

Reaction score
I'll fill everyone in soon with more pictures too. Just leaving st George Utah. It was a packed week. Ill get some picture up hopefully Wednesday. That guy though lol, he was criticizing factory work. What ya do?

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score

I would've broke his dikk beaters for being stupid and touching a truck he can't afford.

Latest posts

Members online