2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
Jordan, Just wanted to say nice work on the truck again! Can't stop wondering by looking at it sitting here in the shop. The thing is truly a work of art for those who have not seen it in person. Can't wait to see what you are going to do next year:)

Thanks man, needs to come home and get cleaned up and put to rest for a little bit. Salty roads and that undercarriage are not compatible.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive seen a couple ford trucks in my day, this one is top 3 in my lifetime.

jordan572

Reaction score
ive seen a couple ford trucks in my day, this one is top 3 in my lifetime.

Thank you, honestly it turned out so much better than I could have expected which sound generic. I just wish I could drive it some more, it'll leave george with only 100 miles, or it should at least lol.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Honored that you guys kept the buildup of this thread exclusive to PSA. Thank You.

Truly a work of art....

nick01

Reaction score
Just read this from start to finish. Most glorious build ever. What the love of the trucks/cars is all about, not sponsorships but crafting the perfect vision into a tangible product you enjoy.

jordan572

Reaction score
Honored that you guys kept the buildup of this thread exclusive to PSA. Thank You.

Truly a work of art....

No problem, no reason to bring this anywhere else. No offense to the other forums but the level of knowledge and the amount of BS that is spoke is borderline comical on those websites.

I just noticed this thread rolled 100,000 views, that's awesome! I appreciate the comments and advice. I will admit though, I will not be painting the bolts black. :poke:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
No problem, no reason to bring this anywhere else. No offense to the other forums but the level of knowledge and the amount of BS that is spoke is borderline comical on those websites.

I just noticed this thread rolled 100,000 views, that's awesome! I appreciate the comments and advice. I will admit though, I will not be painting the bolts black. :poke:
Haha. I wouldn't either.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I keep seeing pictures of this truck all over social media. People who have never seen it or knew it was being built mostly. Nothing but good reactions. Somebody shared a pic of it and I was like "ehhh old news man, gotta get on PSA!!!" lol

johnp115

Reaction score

I probably counted for atleast a thousand or so LOL.

jordan572

Reaction score
I probably counted for atleast a thousand or so LOL.

It was reposted so much during sema, it was pretty cool. Nobody knew much about it, expected anything from some goofy hacks up in Minnesota, then boom at the show everyone was scratching their heads. That's how I like it though, quit talking about how great it will be and just do it.

jordan572

Reaction score
We rolled out of sema and managed not to hit and ferraris or anything like that and made our way to the sema ignited show. I guess the show has a purpose for the general public that want to check out some of the vehicles at sema, but for many of us it was just sema again except in a huge parking lot with little light. We stayed for an hour and a half and took off,

IMG_0192.jpg

Yes it was aired up way too high but thats why its adjustable right?

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

Spent the weekend in vegas then Bentley towed my sorry ass to St. George to get everything running how it should.

IMG_0219-1.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

mandkole

Reaction score
that is a calendar pic right there... helluva build and commitment. I imagine the let down after the show will take some time as well.

jordan572

Reaction score
Good thing the man himself was there we had another bad tcm. I take blame for the first one, I believe when I was air hammering on the frame rivets I broke something loose in the original tcm. I purchased another oe tcm from ford and everything worked fine enough to drive around being easy on it. But when we got on it the truck just straight missed the 2-3 shift every time. Like it was going into neutral, I now have an UNPAINTED tcm out of Bentley's truck in mine. I am 0 for 2 on painted tcm's, hopefully not 0 for 3 soon. Bentley spent some time playing with the shift point to compensate for the 40's, it is running right. I would like to say it wheelies through 3rd gear but not quite. The H&S turbo kit and their custom turbo configured just for these motors lights just as well as stock. The 40's hold you back just a bit off the line but that is my own issue ha.

I didn't have a whole lot of time to drive around but moving this heavy turd takes some serious power. It would have been scary slow on stock power, it definitely moves out now. And with that electronic cutout open, little bit too loud if that is even possible lol.

Stay patient, the H&S Motorsports turbo kit is just about ready for everyone. I may be biased but I definitely think it is the most solid kit out there. The exhaust side plumbing and the turbo itself all tailored just for the 6.7 is the most impressive part of their setup. There is a reason it took them this long to come out with the kit.

Yes it went on the dyno,
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

JordanSchultz570-1150.jpg

Jordan_stockvstune.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.