2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
Man, I can say I have appreciated your humble attitude you have displayed throughout the entire build. I normally don't follow these type of builds or anyone's builds anymore do to the arogence involved... this one has been much different......

Exactly how I feel, I'm not sure what that stuff is all about.

The truck is eloquently designed and put together....

Exactly how I feel, I'm not sure what that stuff is all about.

Class act, as always.

Thank you, :rockon:

Have any pictures of the power wheels?

Sema 2015 lol....

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58654

jordan572

Reaction score
Little upgrade I fit in last week, purchased a mishimoto primary intercooler from Josh@thedieselcartel. Overall it only took me about 5 hours, not terrible considering I have never had the front cooling stack apart and things aren't exactly stock up front anymore.

Overall the radiator fit just a well as stock, the secondary intercooler/condensor assembly and fan shroud fit pretty much perfect. The upgrades never stop right? I am very happy with the product so far, take a look.

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

Spatel23

Reaction score
I like that you actually take the time to mask off the areas you are working near. Same thing you did with the clear stick plastic.
More people should pay attention to that detail and take note.
I always laugh when people build stuff and the whole time they are scuffing the entire vehicle up.
Morons

RedRice589

Reaction score
I like that you actually take the time to mask off the areas you are working near. Same thing you did with the clear stick plastic.
I always laugh when people build stuff and the whole time they are scuffing the entire vehicle up.
Morons

Scuffs give it character... Plus you ladies have painted bumpers and stuff..... Speaking of scuffs let me borrow yours for a couple weeks....

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Morons

You should see mine, pretty much need to repowdercoat them.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
My truck is no where near perfect but I'm so ocd about it it's crazy! Like the closing of the door comment. When I close my door from the outside I make sure that I push with a couple fingers on the handle and not the paint! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

cbf9703

Reaction score
My truck is no where near perfect but I'm so ocd about it it's crazy! Like the closing of the door comment. When I close my door from the outside I make sure that I push with a couple fingers on the handle and not the paint! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

How about dying a little inside when you find your 2 year old 'helping wash' the truck with the grill brush that was apparently left lying where he could reach it? :doh: