2015 test mule

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I thought you and Jared were already on top of the tuning??

We are.

Tuning is in full testing. Noone supports a platform.

Having a tuning table is only 1% of the overall battle.

You have to have a platform, ie, TorqTech, H&S, Spartan, SCT, EFI, etc etc to support the calibration and load it into the vehicle

People will know as soon as things can happen

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Is the problem with the current handhelds not communicating with the ECM? Or what's the hold up? Did ford do such a drastic computer change between the 14 to 15?

Reaction score
Since I'm waiting for good higher hp tuning. I sent the truck to the body shop. Got it back today for temporary. The truck had rock chips on it so bad they had to re paint the rockers from front to back. Then they sprayed 2k rock guard clear @ 7mil thick over the rockers. Looks slick. They blasted and painted the bumpers and grille surround. They de-badged the sides and buffed and detailed the interior. The flares are painted but they decided to spray the rock gaurd on the inside lip of the flares. I'll go back Thursday and have them put on. I'much happier with the truck now. I think it looks good. Now I'm just torn on headlights.

suzyny3e.jpg

y2egube8.jpg

azepe6e5.jpg

No filter on those pictures either.

It's coming together.

Once the tuning is done the truck will test our new StreetMax vgt turbo and the stainless intake piping. I can't wait to drive this thing at over 500hp!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.