2015 test mule

Reaction score
Morgan I'm gonna need a turbo and a 2015 hpfp duel pump.

What way should I go?

I'm gonna do this truck about the exact same as yours with diff rim and lights, but I was wanting to see if you'd rather go with a 68mm or a s475?

Reaction score
Soooo when you gonna go to the drag strip..... :)

Once the tracks open up around here.

Morgan I'm gonna need a turbo and a 2015 hpfp duel pump.

What way should I go?

I'm gonna do this truck about the exact same as yours with diff rim and lights, but I was wanting to see if you'd rather go with a 68mm or a s475?

There's a huge difference between a s475 and a 68vgt. S475 is a 900+ hp turbo. The 68 is more like a 700 hp turbo. And the s475 would not be something you would pull a trailer with and would really require dual fuelers and bigger injectors.

An s468 would be more comparable. But even the 468 is a larger turbo than the 68vgt. Apples for apples I'm not really sure your gonna want an s400 series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got a new tune from KEM today.... Will make 48 psi of boost and almost hit 1500* on the pyro. It runs very good now. And finally has fuel!! And a good amount of it.

I'll get some videos tomorrow.

Jomax

Reaction score
Got a new tune from KEM today.... Will make 48 psi of boost and almost hit 1500* on the pyro. It runs very good now. And finally has fuel!! And a good amount of it.

I'll get some videos tomorrow.

Can't wait for the vid!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

higherlife

Reaction score
Yeah these are custom tunes for my truck with dual pumps. Not what you would normally get. But the latest versions of KEM tuning are very very good. Have not have anyone with issues.

So no...

I've tried multiple times to try to get some custom tuning from all the tuners for 15s and you have to beg them to take your money to help you out but they still won't. Very disappointing.

morepower02

Reaction score
So no...

I've tried multiple times to try to get some custom tuning from all the tuners for 15s and you have to beg them to take your money to help you out but they still won't. Very disappointing.

Need more late model pickups in your sig line. Lol

Reaction score
So no...

If you call me I can take care of you.... May I ask how you can have twin pumps without tuning? Mine wouldn't hardly run.

higherlife

Reaction score
If you call me I can take care of you.... May I ask how you can have twin pumps without tuning? Mine wouldn't hardly run.

exactly. I installed h&s duel last weekend and its been running like doodoo all week, almost feels like its struggling for fuel, real laggy. I'll call you when i go on lunch today, should be ok your time(i'm est). I'm almost desperate at this point to get some sort of custom tuning.

Reaction score
Well, it's all stock now....
884755d7ac19e9e5e346a6686146bae5.jpg

Except for this....
0152fa05684e892b2eb79a51e92bb9c4.jpg

Have some more dual fueler tuning to get finished for 2015 models and then it's going down the road and replaced with a dually for tow purposes.

But, as soon as the dually gets here we will continue torture testing in some more different but usable configurations including a few new smaller turbo designs.

All the big hp 2015 turbo testing is being moved to the regular cab with has bigger injectors, dual pumps, built engine and Trans etc. This way we can get the full potential out of the big VGTS, plus the new compound VGTS setup, get some real big numbers and keep the new dually in tow pig status.

Updates for the 2015 dually will still be here and still be good useful builds for 90% of people who use and work these trucks. The rest I will link up to in another thread.

Latest posts

Members online