2015 test mule

Buck1

Reaction score
Well, it's all stock now....
884755d7ac19e9e5e346a6686146bae5.jpg

Except for this....
0152fa05684e892b2eb79a51e92bb9c4.jpg

Have some more dual fueler tuning to get finished for 2015 models and then it's going down the road and replaced with a dually for tow purposes.

But, as soon as the dually gets here we will continue torture testing in some more different but usable configurations including a few new smaller turbo designs.

All the big hp 2015 turbo testing is being moved to the regular cab with has bigger injectors, dual pumps, built engine and Trans etc. This way we can get the full potential out of the big VGTS, plus the new compound VGTS setup, get some real big numbers and keep the new dually in tow pig status.

Updates for the 2015 dually will still be here and still be good useful builds for 90% of people who use and work these trucks. The rest I will link up to in another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you share any info on expanding smaller turbo options? Just curious. Very pleased with my Tow max, but as usual, always wanting more. Thinking about putting a charger on top to push more air, but keep the spool up I have. Still keep single pump full, just give her some more air.

Reaction score
If you don't mind I'll just come and swap my trans with that one since your getting rid of her! :thumbsup:

Everything that came out is already in the other truck.

What kinda dually you getting Morgan?

Same exact truck only a cclb dually. Exact same color and options package.

Can you share any info on expanding smaller turbo options? Just curious. Very pleased with my Tow max, but as usual, always wanting more. Thinking about putting a charger on top to push more air, but keep the spool up I have. Still keep single pump full, just give her some more air.

Different wheel designs and possible different sizes. Nothing really set in stone. Just test a few things.

Buck1

Reaction score
Gotcha. Only complaint I have now if I even have one is seems at 1/2 to 2/3 throttle truck does not pull any harder with more pedal. Below 50% throttle acts like you think it should. More pedal = more pull. Pulled heavy enclosed trailer thru hills of WV a couple weeks ago and did awesome! Except for the occasional loss of rail pressure and having to restart the truck going down the road.

Reaction score
Gotcha. Only complaint I have now if I even have one is seems at 1/2 to 2/3 throttle truck does not pull any harder with more pedal. Below 50% throttle acts like you think it should. More pedal = more pull. Pulled heavy enclosed trailer thru hills of WV a couple weeks ago and did awesome! Except for the occasional loss of rail pressure and having to restart the truck going down the road.

Sounds like you are at a lack of fuel.....

Buck1

Reaction score
That is one thing for sure. Can't run dual pumps because of running an air compressor. So I patiently wait for a larger single pump. 😉

Cheap6.7

Reaction score

What tunes? Spe still with that charger?

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
The SPE tunes were like that for me too. I went through Morgan with Geahead tuning and it was a totally different truck afterwards. Tunes are specific to an 11-14 with a 15 charger and it really liked it. Transmission is happier too, stock like shifting with just the firmness needed if you get on it.

Keith

lincolnlocker

Reaction score