2015 test mule

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
hell yeah... the exact reason i trailered my truck almost 7hrs is because of that!

me too!

live life full throttle

I'm making the trip down this weekend (from Detroit). I went to call him last week to ask when he was going to start building my transmission but he called me first to tell me it was done... I almost didn't know what to say LOL.

Jomax

Reaction score
Where exactly are you morgan? If I'm ever in a state next to you. I'd love to stop by.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pog

Reaction score
he was gonna call me yesterday but i got shy and told him texting works for me. i dont even know what we would talk about over the phone. LOL

Reaction score
Someone wanna buy this thing?

360dd58fc8f59a34395705013a64e16a.jpg
98e98159594066bbf60cd5cc60ea217c.jpg
c5df6dfb43f83cb3b50c9b549f3b3107.jpg

New one will be here in three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevor008

Reaction score
LOL where's all the sallies that talk about how 'immoral" it is to have a dealer fix your truck under warranty after you made the choice to mod it?! They should all be here telling you how much of a thief you are for trying to sell this truck to someone else after the abuse it's been thru. LOL!

Just to be clear, I'm not one of those guys, I'm making fun of those guys :D

Reaction score
LOL where's all the sallies that talk about how 'immoral" it is to have a dealer fix your truck under warranty after you made the choice to mod it?! They should all be here telling you how much of a thief you are for trying to sell this truck to someone else after the abuse it's been thru. LOL!

Just to be clear, I'm not one of those guys, I'm making fun of those guys :D

But here's the thing, did I have performance parts on it? Yes. Did I ever mislead anyone? No.

But.... There is not a thing wrong with the truck, it's has a fresh Trans, turbo put back to stock. Parts have less miles than the truck does. There is not a thing wrong with it. It drives just as good as any other 20k mile truck. It may have ran hard. But the truck was never abused or offloaded, neglected etc. it's kept clean and stored inside its whole life. Believe me I've seen trucks in way way way worse shape.

I would still have it if I didn't need a dually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: