2015 test mule

Reaction score
ugy7uvuj.jpg

Guess we will see how she tows.

Reaction score
erysejaq.jpg

Well I'm gonna fill up today and see what it got. I'm pretty sure it was in the 10 area with 16k behind it. It did tow much better than I expected.

I think I was more impressed with the handling. But that's all due to the tire and wheel combo not the truck. That bumper pull is the one that I use most of the time and it puts a pretty decent load on the truck. The 35 12.5/20 toyo mt's had some rear sway but the new tire and wheel combo is much better and has little to no rear movement.

Oh and I don't waste the money in fuel pulling that gooseneck to most pulls. Especially when I don't plan on taking a side by side. The trailer shown is a 22' 14k# full hyd tilt deck which makes it awesome to haul trucks on. I've hauled an f550 dump truck on it a 4020 and other various dead vehicles. It's like a roll back, the bed tips back and I can winch them on and tilt the bed back down.

Overall I'm a little more impressed with the truck. Mileage still sucks.

92f350cc

Reaction score
So how did the turbo and the transmission behave with a load behind it? Did it spool up much better? Was the transmission kicking down a lot more on hills?

Danny26

Reaction score
How was the exhaust brake? Had a hard time getting it to work when I test drove a 2015.

Truck looks awesome btw!

Latest posts

Members online