2015 test mule

Reaction score
The engine and trans performed just as I thought. It towed with no power complaints at all. The trans didn't downshift because at the weight I was towing at 6th gear was not usable and I lock it out. Tow haul mode on and engine brake on. Didn't have any large grades but what deceleration I did use was nicely assisted by the engine brake. It definitely has more breaking power than the previous year trucks

Dzchey21

Reaction score
haller just got a hell of a deal on a 14 and the 15s havent even shown up yet. they are all trying to make room because they ordered a ton of 15s

mike@haller's

Reaction score
They had 6 14s left that they are highly motivated to sell. Really happy with the 14 so far. Hopefully some good tuning brings the 15s around though. Here is the one I got, had to get one to match the drag truck.
sysapase.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
They had 6 14s left that they are highly motivated to sell. Really happy with the 14 so far. Hopefully some good tuning brings the 15s around though. Here is the one I got, had to get one to match the drag truck.
sysapase.jpg

Nice truck buddy!!

Swampfox

Reaction score
sysapase.jpg

Is that the Blue Jeans Metallic color?

Latest posts

Members online