2017 SD Build And Price

TyCorr

Reaction score
The '15 exhaust brake is embarrassing compared to the dodges. Before I was ******d when I was towing through the mountains with my '15 it was garbage, I'm pretty confident my 6.4 and 6.0's had better engine braking than the 6.7's. Ford's lack of an exhaust brake and cummins having the new auto one is the one and only reason I would look at buying a dodge after towing with one.

And the duramaxes. My 11 and up that exhaust brake really helps. My dad said he thought the one on his 15 powerstroke was broken.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
When trying the exhaust brake, were you towing anything ? Lol I feel it and it works with a trailer, unloaded, no so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No load... however. My cummins would stop itself with the exhaust brake with no load was the comparison.

Im not complaining. Just yakking.

Jomax

Reaction score
No load... however. My cummins would stop itself with the exhaust brake with no load was the comparison.

Im not complaining. Just yakking.

I'm just pulling your leg. The tow haul feature is good enough for me and the exhaust brake it has. If I needed more, I'd put an exhaust brake on it.

The exhaust brake on the dodge isn't even remotely enough to want to switch for me. Nor do I care to go through brake pads. Gives me a chance to grease the slide pins etc. pads are cheap.

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm just pulling your leg. The tow haul feature is good enough for me and the exhaust brake it has. If I needed more, I'd put an exhaust brake on it.

The exhaust brake on the dodge isn't even remotely enough to want to switch for me. Nor do I care to go through brake pads. Gives me a chance to grease the slide pins etc. pads are cheap.

I damn sure wouldn't buy a new dodge. I think when they switched to the new look back in 09 they made it the ugliest pickup on the road. Plus their refusal to change from those retarded flip up mirrors just turns me off of dodge. Now that the Viper is no longer being made I have zero interest in anything dodge.

superpsd

Reaction score
I love the 17 look but for the price I'll let the guinea pigs test them out for a few years and pick out a tested rig at half the price.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I damn sure wouldn't buy a new dodge. I think when they switched to the new look back in 09 they made it the ugliest pickup on the road. Plus their refusal to change from those retarded flip up mirrors just turns me off of dodge. Now that the Viper is no longer being made I have zero interest in anything dodge.

The viper is being produced?!?

Notneb

Reaction score
The viper is being produced?!?

This is the last year. They already shut down once in 2011-12, when they revived it in 2013 they were 100-130k, in 2014 you could buy a loaded 130k car for 75k... Demand just wasn't there, so they announced this year, that 2016 will be the last year for production Vipers. Only the GTS-R LeMans cars will be left.

Sad to see the big V10 go, but low demand and raising CARB regulations are paving the way for small FI applications, just look at the '17 Ford GT...

At least they went out on top with the ACR destroying McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari and setting new records on almost every road course in the states. The Laguna Seca record is just insane... Beating a 918 by 3 seconds...

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
who could feel ok with that ram tailgate? the ram logo is the entire thing.

Profuzz

Reaction score
They gotta be getting close because I'm seeing them all over SE MI roads ! There out putting miles on them ! There nice looking trucks

Latest posts

Members online