205cc\100 + s366 = ? and my build

slim613

Reaction score
are yall sayin a 100% will burn a hole in a piston before a 200% will with correct tuning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruce

Reaction score
burnin a hole in a piston isn't really a worry of mine, the long pw like stated before is. the 100% nozzle is eh and the 80 and 200 are both edm, 80% is crisper imo, it has better atomization, tuners are comin around with the 200% idle though, the more common they become the better the tunin will become

slim613

Reaction score
so a S366 and 180/100 are a good combo?

97stoker350

Reaction score
Bruce has a point tho it's whether you believe in getting bigger and detuning or getting what you need and using all of what you have. That's basically the difference between 100% or 200%

Milford

Reaction score
Tycorr, you're saying people have chunked forged rods with 238/100's or burnt holes in pistons with them?

Yeah, I have seen a few motors go with stock injectors and one with no tunes even! My PMR lived with stage IIs from Cass with the right tunes and that was 6 years ago! With the right tuning especially if you pay for live tunes you should be fine! 175/80s and a modded H2e would be a KILLER setup for towing and DD. You could pull anything behind you and still unhook that trailer and roast the tires off the rim!

I am doing a forged rod motor for my truck also. I am going to go with a 250/200 and I am still undecided on the turbo. I am not going to have my tunes setup for balls to the walls, probably have it held back to the 500 mark roughly! I will say it again as will others, its all with the tunes and how you treat and drive the beast!

slim613

Reaction score
mine will be live tuned as soon as i got some miles on the fresh rebuild but im not gonna make gear head give it all shes got if i went with the 250/200 but i cant so idk what im gonna do iv never had it down the strip but its also been stock that might change with some HP who know i prob wont hook up too a sled but maby once just too see what she does mainly dd/ tow and sometimes i get called into work and gotta be in a hell of a hurry

iv got a block at the machine shop as we speak

TyCorr

Reaction score
Tycorr, you're saying people have chunked forged rods with 238/100's or burnt holes in pistons with them?

codes?

Yea, people have decimated **** with 238/100s. Jake(lincolnlocker) burned holes in his pistons with 170/100s. If you wanna make 500hp why not run a 200% nozzle? Why hold an injector open longer than hell and burn it up. Slam the fuel in quickly, make the power and get the ***c out quick.

To the op, Bruce said "A codes". Its the type of injector that the stage 1&2 are made from.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Well, pick your poison. You gonna daily drive it? Race it? Race it and you'll probably blow the block in half or window it. Dd? Probably burn a hole in one of the slugs. Both? Probably race on Sunday and two.weeks later cruising a 35 mph zone and a rod will let go, "out of nowhere".

slim613

Reaction score
Well, pick your poison. You gonna daily drive it? Race it? Race it and you'll probably blow the block in half or window it. Dd? Probably burn a hole in one of the slugs. Both? Probably race on Sunday and two.weeks later cruising a 35 mph zone and a rod will let go, "out of nowhere".

are u speakin to me or someone else?

TyCorr

Reaction score
If you read the post above that, and the one above that you'll see that they are dialogue. I didnt quote ghohouston because there arent that many posters and i knew he'd figure out who I was talking to.

slim613

Reaction score
quick stupid question need asap 100% conformation a E99 cam is the same as the rest of the 7.3 cams correct? .. thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.