205cc\100 + s366 = ? and my build

slim613

Reaction score
Have u looked into a HFSB bell turbo. DP Tuner sells them. Spools great and clean up 238/100s well. It is a T4i turbo tho so it would require a hypermax mount kit of let jake know so he can make a T4i and not a T4 for ya

not a big DP fan, and no never looked into a HFSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PABowhunter

Reaction score
^whs. Matt may just need to live tune it to get it just how you want. The hfsb that do sells and the basb that irate sells are both made by the same guy. They're good turbos from what everybody says.

slim613

Reaction score
^whs. Matt may just need to live tune it to get it just how you want. The hfsb that do sells and the basb that irate sells are both made by the same guy. They're good turbos from what everybody says.

matt at gearhead? or somewere else

it will be live tuned after its broke in and i can find time for weekend road trip bryan tx is about 400-450 miles one way from me

slim613

Reaction score
so what about 910 valve springs? and shims 125lbs seat .450 lift
herd a guy had to use beehives insted cuz the 910 wasnt enough seat load? or piston contact iv read about and only found other other thread on here about it

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Pretty sure 910's are gonna be just fine at your power level. Not sure exactly when guys start doing beehives, but I think it's 600+.

slim613

Reaction score
what ya think im lookin at 550 max hardest part is still aint made up my mind

ken6881

Reaction score
I think your finding out there's a dozen ways to get to your goal pick the one you like and go with it.
910s will be more than good at your desired level. This dyno graph was a 7.3 no head or cam work just 910s and pushrods ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391687906.188923.jpg

slim613

Reaction score
I think your finding out there's a dozen ways to get to your goal pick the one you like and go with it.
910s will be more than good at your desired level. This dyno graph was a 7.3 no head or cam work just 910s and pushrods View attachment 25739

by chance got a stock graph to compare it too? this ones all over the place shoulnt it be more arched

ken6881

Reaction score
It's an engine dyno so it won't look like a chassis dyno graph. Black line is rpm red hp and blue torque. Also you have to look at each scaling on the left for each individual one. And no it's not my motor so I don't have any other graphs to compare it to but with 910s it was making over 750hp. And spinning it 4k once they got it loaded. The graph looks a little odd because they let it spin up then pulled it back down with the dyno.

slim613

Reaction score
It's an engine dyno so it won't look like a chassis dyno graph. Black line is rpm red hp and blue torque. Also you have to look at each scaling on the left for each individual one. And no it's not my motor so I don't have any other graphs to compare it to but with 910s it was making over 750hp. And spinning it 4k once they got it loaded. The graph looks a little odd because they let it spin up then pulled it back down with the dyno.

i gotcha now! sorry a lil slow and never deal with just engine dyno sheets and thanks!

ken6881

Reaction score
No problem it's all a learning experience. FYI that was a 2.6 pulling truck motor with 400/400 injectors

slim613

Reaction score
No problem it's all a learning experience. FYI that was a 2.6 pulling truck motor with 400/400 injectors

how much hp/TQ was it pushin?

ken6881

Reaction score
how much hp/TQ was it pushin?

Not to be a smart ass but look at the graph. And it's not my motor I pulled that graph off of this site. You may know the pulling truck lonestroke (I think is its name). He said it was probably making another 100 hp with a water to air intercooler he had in it when it was in the truck. Graph is with stock intercooler.

Latest posts

Members online