225's with Stock Trans, Stock Turbo, Stock Fuel Delivery

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Without the rr the fuel wouldn't be there in the first place.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
so what your saying is, since our trucks dont come with a RR from the factory there's no fuel going to the injectors?

dude, give up you have no idea how the concept of a RR works :swordfight:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
how do you know? do you monitor pressures at each injector to back that up?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Even if it didn't have 55 at the rear the injectors would not, as you say "blow up", if I recall mid 40s is the minimum for psi on the injectors.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Without the rr the fuel wouldn't be there in the first place.

Really? NOT! Just what do you think the fuel pump does? The fuel pump puts the fuel to the injectors. The RR has nothing to do with bringing fuel supply from the tank to the injectors....that's the fuel pumps job. Like said already...the RR just helps maintain pressure, it doesn't supply it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Think of it this way smut...the re has no pump in it...it's basically a bunch of lines that circulate

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
In the stock form fuel is dead headed at the end of the line. A rr just allows fuel to flow the entire circuit and improves the volume or amount of fuel at any given psi. It allows fuel to better service the injectors at the end of the line. The fuel pump is stock, the delivery is modified though.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This is what Im trying to say^ Someone smarter just has to say it.

strokin6L

Reaction score
smut....we all said basicly the same thing. I don't understand how you didn't grab that concept. Are you telling me that you had no friggin clue what a RR system does?

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
smut....we all said basicly the same thing. I don't understand how you didn't grab that concept. Are you telling me that you had no friggin clue what a RR system does?

Pretty sure he knows, could've sworn I've seen him talk about them before.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm saying that its not stock fuel delivery. The same thing I have been trying to say since I started yapping. I understand RR which is exactly why I'm saying that this doesn't apply. The fact that this truck is surviving under its conditions is incredible. A stock pump is supplying the fuel but is not being delivered by stock specs.

java

Reaction score
Think of it as the fuel return has been modified, but its being delivered the same.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its altered because more fuel is allowed to the rear injector.

strokin6L

Reaction score
I'm saying that its not stock fuel delivery. The same thing I have been trying to say since I started yapping. I understand RR which is exactly why I'm saying that this doesn't apply. The fact that this truck is surviving under its conditions is incredible. A stock pump is supplying the fuel but is not being delivered by stock specs.

WOW...again, you still can't grab the concept. Fuel delivery is stock you bone head. Delivery and supply is the same thing. How many times do we have to pound this into your head...the stock fuel pump that he is running is supplying/delivering the fuel to the injectors, not the RR system. The RR isn't delivering the fuel....so hence, fuel delivery is stock. The RR is just simply allowing fuel to flow through the heads instead of dead heading and helps make adjusting fuel pressure more easily and maintainable.

Last edited:

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
Symantics are derailing this otherwise good thread.

First off, Smut has a point. A newcomer to PSDs, or anyone else not knowing any better would read the thread title and think it's stock fuel all the way to the sticks.

Come to think of it, didn't this adventure start with stock engine side delivery when it was on PSN? Maybe not, but I seem to recall something along those lines. Maybe a different thread.......dunno.

Smut knows what a RR is I'm fairly certain. And this is definetly NOT the place to start another pissing match about the merits of a RR vs. stock.

So please guys, can we get this thread back on track? We're already up to two pages of useless crap. I am very interested to see how well (read: how much longer) the trans and turbo hold up.:thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online