Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Yeah the BMFs have a super clean look but everyone has them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yeah the BMFs have a super clean look but everyone has them

By everybody....do you mean the internet community? I live in an area with approx 500k people. Hardly ever see any other trucks in any variety running BMFs. I can only think maybe a dozen trucks.

Strokin7

Reaction score
By everybody....do you mean the internet community? I live in an area with approx 500k people. Hardly ever see any other trucks in any variety running BMFs. I can only think maybe a dozen trucks.

Well i bet in general terms, kinda like fuel everybody is getting a hold of em but they are far from played out thats for sure, unlike the rockstars. Personally i love the moto metal 962's.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
I have rockstars because every one in my area got rid of them. And I mean a lot of trucks, not Ford's in general just a lot have been getting them. Go to a local pull and that's the most popular rim you see. Rockstars are scarce around here now. Never see any fuel nutz though ;)

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
check out the new XD wheels. some of them are gorgeous. and not a bad price tag. that one looks like an American force knockoff. the 808 and 809

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I've been looking at the BMF rehabs. I plan on getting em this spring. Just can't decide between 20s or 22s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
There's one other set of BMF's in my town.. It's my best friends truck.. That's it. At an event a couple weeks ago, I can count on 1 hand the number of BMF's I saw. So their not that common in the public. Just on the interwebz spread across the country

Strokin7

Reaction score
There's one other set of BMF's in my town.. It's my best friends truck.. That's it. At an event a couple weeks ago, I can count on 1 hand the number of BMF's I saw. So their not that common in the public. Just on the interwebz spread across the country

Your prolly right... but its always better to mix it up have somthing no one has for aways away from you, like the nutz or 962's even mavericks

Strokin7

Reaction score
Im doing 20x12 -44mm offset Moto metal 962's with 33x12.50 federal couragia m/t's on the truck in my avatar with a frontier bull nose replacement.

fine69

Reaction score

:whs: I've never seen a set of BMF's around here. Except for the new set sitting in my garage.....:redspotdance:

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
the REPR's are not popular.. nor are the SOTAs anymore... or REHABs. only thing i see often is novakanes. like crazy

Lol novakanes are the only ones I'd own. I wouldn't settle on an ugly rim just cuz no one has it. But I have have a tough time buying something 4 trucks within 2 miles of my house have ya no.