35x12.50 on 22's...

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Actually I like them. I lie I like the rehabs and m80s as well. Rehabs are kinda rare around here. I know no one has them in 22

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
I never see bmf's where I live and there are a ton of diesel trucks around here. Fuels are way more common. BMF makes some nice wheels but I just don't see what makes them worth more than every other comparable wheel. I think the price tag is why they don't sell as much as they could.

wanna_b

Reaction score
Bmf is greg weld so you know there **** is high.

Weld wheels look good but I never understood why they were so high. They bragged they were forged but only the center was forged. They welded a cast ring around them.

fine69

Reaction score
I never see bmf's where I live and there are a ton of diesel trucks around here. Fuels are way more common. BMF makes some nice wheels but I just don't see what makes them worth more than every other comparable wheel. I think the price tag is why they don't sell as much as they could.

There are great deals out there on BMF's, you just have to look.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Bmf is greg weld so you know there **** is high.

Weld wheels look good but I never understood why they were so high. They bragged they were forged but only the center was forged. They welded a cast ring around them.

There is a big difference between greg weld wheels and bmf, and where did you hear about this "welded cast ring"

wanna_b

Reaction score
Greg weld is tied to bmf. He was at sema with their new wheel that look almost exactly like the dune series. He may not own bmf but his hands are in there. The weld brand of wheel now was bought by the same company that makes eagle alloy and American racing.

I know their a cast ring because I had a set of 16.5x12 weld super singles on my dmax. Unmounted you can see the weld and when you polish the wheel you can tell the difference. Also you can see the difference

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Greg weld is tied to bmf. He was at sema with their new wheel that look almost exactly like the dune series. He may not own bmf but his hands are in there. The weld brand of wheel now was bought by the same company that makes eagle alloy and American racing.

I know their a cast ring because I had a set of 16.5x12 weld super singles on my dmax. Unmounted you can see the weld and when you polish the wheel you can tell the difference. Also you can see the difference

Greg weld is dead, nice try. Your referring to one of the Welds, who is a friend of Blake, who actually runs the show at BMF. Blake was part of weld, a close friend as well. Also, there's a 100% difference between Greg weld and weld racing, who designed the dune wheel. Greg sold weld racing to American racing to pursue other ventures and then started Greg Weld designs, then passed away shortly after. BMF, as a "name" was first used to describe a design finish on the Greg weld IMPACT series, such as the Ballistics and Fugitives.

Good interpretation, but no cigar

wanna_b

Reaction score
All my knowledge as far as bmf/weld was second hand internet knowledge. I understand you clearly know more on that than I do on that.

As far as them being welded together. Like I said I only owned one set and they were the old style, the dune series I'm sure is completely different.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Lets see if we can revive this thread. Lol. I ordered some 22x10.5 BMF Rehabs with a -25mm offset for my 6.7. I was dead set on getting the 35x13.50 Fuel MTs that look exactly like the Toyos, but apparently it was just a typo on rimzoneonline and they are actually 35x12.50. So now I'm debating between 325/50 Nitto trail grapplers or 35x12.50 Toyo MTs. Some pics have already been posted of the nittos but I'd like to see some more if anybody has any, along with the Toyos. I love Toyo tires, but I also like wide mofos so I'm kinda in on the nittos. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360508595.414745.jpgi love that size of trails

Members online

No members online now.