38R - High temps a lot quicker???

Big Bore

Reaction score
Mine will throw an SES if there is something wrong. Over 24psi is not "something wrong" and any decent tune should not be throwing an SES for that. Unless like Arisley you actually want it to.

DocBar

Reaction score
I'm not sure if my truck is gonna be done by this weekend but we can line em up with my wife's Hyundai! All the hail damage and the rest of the dents and dings jst makes it faster hahaha
Bring on the wife's Hyundai!! Does it have an exhaust tip the size of a hubcap?:biggun:
I look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Why do I get the feeling there is someone standing over this comment with a modhammer waiting for a reply...
I have that same feeling. :popcorn:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Bring on the wife's Hyundai!! Does it have an exhaust tip the size of a hubcap?:biggun:
I look forward to meeting you this weekend.

I have that same feeling. :popcorn:

Haha no but its got some beat up hubcaps! Whopping 13" wheels and some dents tht look like it was chased by a pissed off cartel thru the street of tijuana! But I can click off the overdrive button turn the radio down and the With the AC off , neutral drop it where it will spin in the rain up hill! Its also got HIDs which are worth Atleast 25 extra Hp! :pimp:

DocBar

Reaction score
Haha no but its got some beat up hubcaps! Whopping 13" wheels and some dents tht look like it was chased by a pissed off cartel thru the street of tijuana! But I can click off the overdrive button turn the radio down and the With the AC off , neutral drop it where it will spin in the rain up hill! Its also got HIDs which are worth Atleast 25 extra Hp! :pimp:
LOL

Latest posts

Members online