4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Carbon fiber would look sweet since the truck has a carbon fiber theme.. But I will either leave them raw or go polished

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Next time if you are going to talk during the video then you must talk loud enough so we can all understand you

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
im going to do a brushed finish on mine. I think It keeps the look of the raw but gives it a little more finished look.

FDCBAFEB-2A34-4A8D-B0C5-5F61FEE43C06_zpsasy1r8u0.jpg

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Agreed, but will it stand up to the heat?

Unfortunately no. It will fade over time

I had some aircraft engine parts hydrodripped and, to my surprise, they seem to be holding up to the heat extremely well.. This is after many hard hot hours.. I was skeptical about it holding up to the heat (have always had powdercoat) but I was talked into the dip and it's awesome so far.
nadeqega.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Just a little update, I have put roughly 200 miles on the truck since we got it running smoothly. It starts up, idles, and drives just like a factory 6.7. I have still been driving it "break in" style with lots of RPM changes and easy on the throttle. When the truck makes 50lbs of boost at half throttle I still get a lot of excitement lol. I have some quality regulators coming so I can get the gates dialed and back pressure under control. Couldn't take it out if the garage today due to icy roads but hopefully my daily drives can resume tomorrow!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Just a little update, I have put roughly 200 miles on the truck since we got it running smoothly. It starts up, idles, and drives just like a factory 6.7. I have still been driving it "break in" style with lots of RPM changes and easy on the throttle. When the truck makes 50lbs of boost at half throttle I still get a lot of excitement lol. I have some quality regulators coming so I can get the gates dialed and back pressure under control. Couldn't take it out if the garage today due to icy roads but hopefully my daily drives can resume tomorrow!

Wow 50lbs at half throttle........what do you think boost is gonna be at WOT???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.