4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Oh I agree! But its just funny how Mike does it......(Mike picks his nose and says to himself) Hmmmm whats this b!tch got (floors it). Vehicle takes off and develops a slight vibration......So he stays on it (while looking at picked booger) Now vehicle has a bad vibration...... So he flicks booger out window and lets it shift into high gear and puts the rod through the pan........ Fast forward a few months and now he has the same vehicle and builds it up to crazy power numbers, and does a break in burnout....Then once satisfied the vehicle is up to his standards he buys a new vehicle and repeats!LOL I'm definately jealous!:toast:

Oh. My. God.

Epic.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
After a couple discussions with Tadd, the trans is coming together and should be wrapped up pretty soon. Got some pictures of internals today, here are the Raybesto 6R140 GPZ clutches that will be inside :D

a3eba5es.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Have to adjust the gates guys!! Lol I'm sorry it's taking awhile for the videos. Just being careful

Shoot... Idk if I will even be able to do a burnout with those little chargers I have... LOL

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Have to adjust the gates guys!! Lol I'm sorry it's taking awhile for the videos. Just being careful

Shoot... Idk if I will even be able to do a burnout with those little chargers I have... LOL

I was just giving you a hard time, I wouldn't risk anything if it were my truck thats for sure. It has got to be very hard to not just lay into it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.