4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Reaction score
If mike didn't break what he has broke, I can say the powerstroke performance industry would have been much slower. Takes people willing to find the weak links so others can benefit.

Can't be scared to find the limit and then go past it. Who knows what you'll find.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If mike didn't break what he has broke, I can say the powerstroke performance industry would have been much slower. Takes people willing to find the weak links so others can benefit.

Can't be scared to find the limit and then go past it. Who knows what you'll find.

For sure! im sure we all have benefited from his testing methods. Only one way to figure out if it will hold or not... pin and pray!

live life full throttle

powerstroked08

Reaction score

Oh I agree! But its just funny how Mike does it......(Mike picks his nose and says to himself) Hmmmm whats this b!tch got (floors it). Vehicle takes off and develops a slight vibration......So he stays on it (while looking at picked booger) Now vehicle has a bad vibration...... So he flicks booger out window and lets it shift into high gear and puts the rod through the pan........ Fast forward a few months and now he has the same vehicle and builds it up to crazy power numbers, and does a break in burnout....Then once satisfied the vehicle is up to his standards he buys a new vehicle and repeats!LOL I'm definately jealous!:toast:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.