4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
The truck is running great. It can hardly get traction lol but we already knew that. The trans is not handling anything past half throttle very well. I also finished the wiring for the BD BOV last night and it works flawlessly. I am extremely pleased with the truck.

05dieselex

Reaction score
Helluva build guys! I had Elite do my Excursion a little over a year ago, & after reading all this, I'm ready to go for round two! I guess no matter how much power you have, ya always want more.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Helluva build guys! I had Elite do my Excursion a little over a year ago, & after reading all this, I'm ready to go for round two! I guess no matter how much power you have, ya always want more.

This quote is the problem with so many of us on here!:D It should be a sticky for every engine sub-forum "CAUTION READ FIRST- ONCE YOU HAVE SOME POWER YOU WILL DEMAND MORE"LOL

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I would build a really clean custom box that I could take in and out depending on if I was going to the track. When I first got my truck I did an extensive stereo in it. I sold my sub during my build and now I'm thinking of different ideas.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I'm not using it. It actually is not really big enough for an adult lol... Hmmm I may work my imagine. I will mount a fire extinguisher there as well

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you decide to put nitrous or the batteries in the cab they will have to be vented to atmosphere.

I figured you know that but safety is important.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.