4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
This truck is deffinetly over 800 if not 900 since the h&s truck made 800 and barely slipped the trans. Am I wrong ?

I would say the street is a totally different story than on the dyno... But we wont have any idea where its at until we get it on a dyno with a fresh trans. This one is together, but it is slipping pretty bad at times. Other than that the truck runs great and pulls like a freight train.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
yhymerud.jpg

Thats no bueno....

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I did not see this posted so I thought I would ask. Has the accelerator pedal ever touched the floor mat since the build was complete?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
No it hasn't until about two days ago. It is now fully broken in. Lol it took a lot of self control but I'm glad I did it the way I wanted.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel like the Tq number is going to be a little over 1,500.

Is that about what Ya'll are expecting?

the 6.7 seems to have a similar bore/stroke to the 6.4 and 7.3 , where they typically have 2:1 tq/hp at standard intervals. now take into consideration tuning , spool up, etc .. you can manipulate that. but as kalebs lights quick, tq will probaly be well over 1500 if the dyno he is on loads it properly.

swinky

Reaction score
the 6.7 seems to have a similar bore/stroke to the 6.4 and 7.3 , where they typically have 2:1 tq/hp at standard intervals. now take into consideration tuning , spool up, etc .. you can manipulate that. but as kalebs lights quick, tq will probaly be well over 1500 if the dyno he is on loads it properly.

It seems to spool stupid quick. It will be interesting to find out for sure. A quick spooling 800/1500 would make for an insane street truck.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No it hasn't until about two days ago. It is now fully broken in. Lol it took a lot of self control but I'm glad I did it the way I wanted.

I knew you were pulling back on the reigns
There is nothing wrong with taking things slow.
It is a real shame you have to limp the old gal around!

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I knew you were pulling back on the reigns
There is nothing wrong with taking things slow.

But this also explains the sudden need for a trans.

Have you tried turning the pressure up in the tune and turning hot mode on at a very low temp.

Like Big p said the torque is going to be high even at low throttle.
The tune does not account for that.

shut up you idiot.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
The truck is pretty insane. We got the gates adjusted today and some really hard pulls under the belt. Truck makes 72psi of boost at WOT and back pressure levels off around 85-90

Latest posts

Members online