4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Morgan is a machine. He has me passed out by 11 at night. I can barely move every night when we are done working lol. But so far we have made great progress!

Thanks for the comments guys!!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Morgan is a machine. He has me passed out by 11 at night. I can barely move every night when we are done working lol. But so far we have made great progress!

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Guys an animal, I know I can't keep up wih him working!

Your in good hands Kaleb, gonna be sick for sure!

MorganY

Reaction score
After 4 days, 5 or 6 different primary positions, finally came up with something we liked. This particular primary charger has a massive compressor cover; we could never get hood, valve cover, fuel line, battery box clearances that we needed because of the cover, so we pulled the battery box. Will be relocating the body harness behind the fender, up and out of the way along with the glow plug module and fuse box. Should make for a clean install

3azady6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Wayne

Reaction score
Ha ha. I'm loving the progress you guys are making on this. Nice fab work and layout. I know that stuff is very time consuming, but you're clearly up to the task.

juniorssrollin

Reaction score
I know that for the past few months, Super08Duty (Colton), Younger1993 (Morgan), and myself have been stirring the pot with rumors my 6.7 being built. So this is our official announcement of our 6.7 powerstroke build!

The truck will start off with the very FIRST Elite built 6.7 long-block, As well as the very first Elite built 6.7 trans.

As for power, we are building and fabricating a unique compound setup that will be fueled by H&S motorsports Dual fueler running a cp3 over cp4 setup. The low pressure system is still in the works but at some point will be released on this thread. I along with the other guys are very excited about my build and cant wait to see what this truck can do for the 6.7 world.

We have already jumped into the tear down and are currently awaiting the long block from elite. Pics will follow shortly. :rockon:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MorganY

Reaction score
6azezu4a.jpg

a4ebaduz.jpg

Elites kit has a nice expandable provision, that pulls from both divisions in the housing. Even though it equalizes elsewhere, still pretty cool :rockon:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online