6.0.4 revisited

Would you put 6.4 compounds on your truck?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Sleep on it.

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Not going to waste my brain cells on this one.

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • The juice isn't worth the sqeeze!

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • My truck already has 6.4 compounds!

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Just turned in a 4:30 AM. Everything is done except for topping the fluids, and a new upper fuel filter.

Here is another progress shot.
794DEF74-D6C0-4471-BB98-D6B322D32E3E.jpg

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

MorganY

Reaction score
I think you need an award after this. Progress has been insane. Keep it up bud. Email subscribed in case it runs today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
I think you need an award after this. Progress has been insane. Keep it up bud. Email subscribed in case it runs today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I just have to point out that this endeavor started a little over a year ago. The start of this thread was back on July 25 2012. Although I have put almost 3 long 'after hour' weeks into this project, it has been a long and exciting journey. I look forward to the decent amount of *easy* work left.

Soon to come: :tree:

01PSD

Reaction score
I just have to point out that this endeavor started a little over a year ago. The start of this thread was back on July 25 2012. Although I have put almost 3 long 'after hour' weeks into this project, it has been a long and exciting journey. I look forward to the decent amount of *easy* work left.

Soon to come: :tree:

Woah woah woah.... Gotta get her running and driving first :poke: LOL

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Very good point. Youve almost got it together, but getting it tuneable and driveable is a different story. I am one of your biggest supporters, but i think your biggest challenges lie ahead. Hopefully this beast fires up, tunes easy, and then you're on your way with some great numbers!

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I'm hoping some one will give him some dyno time to see what and how it makes power. For this application a dyno sheet should point out the power band.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Interesting. I'm glad you are getting the mechanical side of it nailed down - the interesting stuff for making this work is yet to come. Good luck!

06-sixoh

Reaction score
A dyno is a must after a build here. The butt dyno isnt worthy for undertaking a project like so. I dont recall, where is this project taking place?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Alright, truck is running, but i have a massive oil leak, i believe to be the oil drain tube not properly seating in the valley. In any case, the short drive that i took, the turbo's were not spooling. On a hard acceleration I only made 10psi, Im not sure what is the issue here but i will tear it down again soon.

I need to take a few day break, through this whole endeavor I have been battling bronchitis. Staying up till 1, 2, 5AM working on the truck is not helping much.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Awesome job man! I have been silently following this for awhile now, and its looking really good! Keep it up it will be a head turner for sure!

Latest posts

Members online