6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

dieselflash

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a new puller come out and run as consistent and as tough as you. Great job Morgan. Wish family matters hadn't of popped up and I could have came to beans and checked your truck out and met you.

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a new puller come out and run as consistent and as tough as you. Great job Morgan. Wish family matters hadn't of popped up and I could have came to beans and checked your truck out and met you.

Although the truck may be new, I have been pulling for lots of years. I've pulled lots of different trucks at different levels and been successful before. It takes a lot of work and time. We've put all the years making 6000# trucks hook with 1000hp into the diesel side of things and I think it has been working well.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Although the truck may be new, I have been pulling for lots of years. I've pulled lots of different trucks at different levels and been successful before. It takes a lot of work and time. We've put all the years making 6000# trucks hook with 1000hp into the diesel side of things and I think it has been working well.

That's an understatement!!!! Congrats!!!!

Reaction score
There is a floor In the bed and the bars bolt off with 4 bolts. So if your one of the whiners from yesterday that were complaining to David after I won, I think you need to step back and take a hard look. This truck was built to meet ppl rules. It has passed tech everywhere I've pulled including scheids. There is no rules against stretching a bed. When they outlaw a factory wheelbase 165" cab and chassis f350 with a stretched bed then I guess I must be successful...... Sorry

96F350KID

Reaction score
There is a floor In the bed and the bars bolt off with 4 bolts. So if your one of the whiners from yesterday that were complaining to David after I won, I think you need to step back and take a hard look. This truck was built to meet ppl rules. It has passed tech everywhere I've pulled including scheids. There is no rules against stretching a bed. When they outlaw a factory wheelbase 165" cab and chassis f350 with a stretched bed then I guess I must be successful...... Sorry

Wow wow wow. No not me I asked because everyone tells me to build my stuff different thats why I asked. One of your pics it looked lile sunlight through the bed. I'm just asking to ask. Ill be a DIDC but no I didnt make it to the Atlanta pull with ya'll. No trolling here or bitching don't worry. I run for fun:)

Latest posts

Members online