6.4 build i did a pretty lot to my 6.4 and thought my dyno numbers were kind of low

jmd2422

Reaction score
yes it has stock turbos and to 91 turbo i ran a 13.7 with lifted heads and none of this work hitting trans safe mode on the track i hope to see close to high 12s not 14s

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue. What intakes do they have. My truck sees 50-53 lbs every day never pulls it in.

Mine NEVER pulled it in with stock turbos. Even with the 310 tune making 50 psi. With the Elite turbo, I could run our 210 tune and the minder would suck in with the Pro Guard 7 filter. It doesn't do that now with the new Pro 5R filter, but it does with the 300 tune. I ran that yesterday and hit 55.5 psi of boost. Got home, checked the minder, and it was pulled halfway in.

jmd2422

Reaction score
i was thinking about doing the turbo jeff dodd has with a batmowheel in it and are they still comeing out with the high pressure side batmowheel

jmd2422

Reaction score
and killinit i will update my tunes and my wastegate has a small leak to i can see soot under the hood right where the exhaust flow in the wastegate that did not help im sure then have someone dyno tune it aaron says the best numbers for spartans are still being seen on the big tunes

idkillinit

Reaction score
Idk if they are making a batmo for the 71 or if it would do anything at all. It's already a great wheel. Yes the high pres will be out in a week or two

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Idk if they are making a batmo for the 71 or if it would do anything at all. It's already a great wheel. Yes the high pres will be out in a week or two

I think there is going to be a 71mm batmowheel for the modded stock turbos, but I don't think it would be a worthwhile upgrade for the Elite 71mm turbo for the same reason you said. It already has a great wheel. That Precision billet wheel is sweet.

It might be a good upgrade for the Industrial setup for Swamps setup though.

jmd2422

Reaction score
they have a batmowheel for the low pressure 66 already i thought and they were coming out with the high pressure in march

jmd2422

Reaction score
im not sure look at the design of the batmowheel to the precision wheel precision looks like a nicely modded stock wheel and the batmowheels design give it the awsome gains

idkillinit

Reaction score
We will know here real soon Jeff. But I will be removing my minder if its a **** head to me. Can't be that much more flow with the 71. If it was an 76 or something that produced over 60 lbs i would be worried but that's Just me

jmd2422

Reaction score
i have a feeling elites 71 with the batmowheel will surprize everyone look what the batmowheel did alone for numbers i think its going to be like when rudy did the stock,batmowheel, and eleite 71 dyno numbers everyone was impresed

idkillinit

Reaction score
im not sure look at the design of the batmowheel to the precision wheel precision looks like a nicely modded stock wheel and the batmowheels design give it the awsome gains

The aggressive fins are cool liking and help a little but the big gains people are seeing is because they are removing a cheap heavy cast wheels and putting in a lightweight aggressive billet wheel. I don't think the power would increase any. Maybe spool up as Craig from mpd said whitey spooled faster when they switched a billet wheel to a batmo between passes but ran the same time.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The Elite turbo is setup with a Precision billet wheel. You're right though, I will be very surprised if the Batmowheel shows much of an increase over the Precision wheel.

Latest posts

Members online